BLACK OPS! (All Consoles)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2011 10:12 AM

[: wrote:

Takes forever to get because nova gas sucks.

Twisted654 wrote:

I tried it I think I am sticking with hacker, claymores kill me way more then flashbangs

camjf wrote:

Hacker Pro

Usually. Haven't gotten yet this prestige.

|

2/19/2011 10:13 AM

[: wrote:

Takes forever to get because nova gas sucks.

Twisted654 wrote:

I tried it I think I am sticking with hacker, claymores kill me way more then flashbangs

camjf wrote:

Hacker Pro

you know what he ment lol.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/19/2011 10:16 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

I tried it I think I am sticking with hacker, claymores kill me way more then flashbangs

camjf wrote:

Hacker Pro

[: wrote:

you know what he ment lol.

It took out half of my post?? I said that I love pwning noobs when you booby trap their care packages.

What happened :o

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2011 10:23 AM

camjf wrote:

Hacker Pro

[: wrote:

you know what he ment lol.

camjf wrote:

It took out half of my post?? I said that I love pwning noobs when you booby trap their care packages.

What happened :o

Yo cant put the HEART symbol with the greater sign and a three because it deletes everything.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/19/2011 10:26 AM

[: wrote:

you know what he ment lol.

camjf wrote:

It took out half of my post?? I said that I love pwning noobs when you booby trap their care packages.

What happened :o

[: wrote:

Yo cant put the HEART symbol with the greater sign and a three because it deletes everything.

No Way? Really?

Damn, that really sucks

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 10:27 AM

camjf wrote:

It took out half of my post?? I said that I love pwning noobs when you booby trap their care packages.

What happened :o

[: wrote:

Yo cant put the HEART symbol with the greater sign and a three because it deletes everything.

camjf wrote:

No Way? Really?

Damn, that really sucks

Any input on why twisted cause i'm a loving person ahaha.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/23/2011 11:20 AM

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/23/2011 11:36 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

I'll give you a game when the new maps come out, and I'll teach your bitch ass a lesson wink

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/23/2011 11:50 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

camjf wrote:

I'll give you a game when the new maps come out, and I'll teach your bitch ass a lesson wink

lol. YES SIR, camjf, SIR!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/23/2011 2:07 PM

anybody up to play ? sad


psn : doubleayron

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

2/23/2011 2:44 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

They're the tits.

I just got a set of the skullcandy low riders, there are badass. You can here people walking around half way across the map. You will know when people are coming up on you.

|

2/24/2011 12:43 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

Twisted654 wrote:

They're the tits.

I just got a set of the skullcandy low riders, there are badass. You can here people walking around half way across the map. You will know when people are coming up on you.

sweet. i usually play late at night and i like my sound up, so i got a pair of wireless headphones and its like sex in my ears!!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/24/2011 12:56 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

Twisted654 wrote:

They're the tits.

I just got a set of the skullcandy low riders, there are badass. You can here people walking around half way across the map. You will know when people are coming up on you.

dave dynamite wrote:

sweet. i usually play late at night and i like my sound up, so i got a pair of wireless headphones and its like sex in my ears!!

What time do you play? So I can figure out the time difference and the best time to play you?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/24/2011 1:00 PM

camjf wrote:

What time do you play? So I can figure out the time difference and the best time to play you?

during the week i'm at work all day, so i'm usually on between 11pm-3am(PST). during the weekend its whatever, i'm on when i'm on.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/26/2011 2:31 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

Bump. i'm kinda boycotting until they add the new maps to ps3, but if you add me and hit me up, i'll play.

PSN:daveydeez

Twisted654 wrote:

They're the tits.

I just got a set of the skullcandy low riders, there are badass. You can here people walking around half way across the map. You will know when people are coming up on you.

same as turtle beachs, in s&d i go lay in a remote location and everyones like wtf and then i hear the bomb getting opened and i kill them.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/27/2011 7:56 AM

carjakester wrote:

same as turtle beachs, in s&d i go lay in a remote location and everyones like wtf and then i hear the bomb getting opened and i kill them.

Same as the Turtle beach XlCs, they are beast. Hearing foot steps, reloading and bomb plants is awesome.

|

2/27/2011 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2011 3:05 PM

So I tried editing my post and it some how deleted the post. Anyhow the headsets won't making you great but they will make it easier to be better. It's only a ton of money if you got for the high-end turtle beaches, mine where 43 and the XLCs are 30 and they are completely worth it. I can't see playing this game without them.

|

3/1/2011 10:41 AM

i wonder if your turtlebeaches > my steelseries o.o

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/1/2011 2:28 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

i wonder if your turtlebeaches > my steelseries o.o

I have a set of skullcandy headphones, so I don't know.

|

3/1/2011 2:56 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

i wonder if your turtlebeaches > my steelseries o.o

idk those look intence, my turtle beaches are falling apart

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/1/2011 3:14 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

i wonder if your turtlebeaches > my steelseries o.o

carjakester wrote:

idk those look intence, my turtle beaches are falling apart

I just looked those up and yes they do look intense. I don't know if they would beat Turtle beaches but you have my skullcandies blown out of the water but I wasn't going to spend a bunch of money on them. So you win.

|

3/1/2011 3:18 PM

PSN: llewpacasey

Add me, get fucked up. \m/

(Send a message saying your from vital or no add nigguh.)

|

flowin' like a period.

3/1/2011 4:03 PM

Psn can now get the map packs

|

3/1/2011 7:40 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Psn can now get the map packs

im not planning on getting them but i will end up getting them anyways

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/1/2011 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2011 3:06 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

i wonder if your turtlebeaches > my steelseries o.o

carjakester wrote:

idk those look intence, my turtle beaches are falling apart

Twisted654 wrote:

I just looked those up and yes they do look intense. I don't know if they would beat Turtle beaches but you have my skullcandies blown out of the water but I wasn't going to spend a bunch of money on them. So you win.

I'm not sure about it cause i got mine for like 50. the bad thing about mine is like when you hear the footsteps, you know the direction, but aren't able to really know the distance ?

idk i suck at explaining lol . i wish i could try a turtlebeach headset though, they look nice laughing

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/2/2011 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2011 3:05 PM

carjakester wrote:

idk those look intence, my turtle beaches are falling apart

Twisted654 wrote:

I just looked those up and yes they do look intense. I don't know if they would beat Turtle beaches but you have my skullcandies blown out of the water but I wasn't going to spend a bunch of money on them. So you win.

AyoBmx wrote:

I'm not sure about it cause i got mine for like 50. the bad thing about mine is like when you hear the footsteps, you know the direction, but aren't able to really know the distance ?

idk i suck at explaining lol . i wish i could try a turtlebeach headset though, they look nice laughing

Mine pick up direction and distance easily. It's really nice when it's one on three. I kicked their ass, 33-8. Not a single of them went positive or anything close.

Try using ninja pro, makes enemy louder than you might be able to pick it up.

|

3/2/2011 8:06 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

I just looked those up and yes they do look intense. I don't know if they would beat Turtle beaches but you have my skullcandies blown out of the water but I wasn't going to spend a bunch of money on them. So you win.

AyoBmx wrote:

I'm not sure about it cause i got mine for like 50. the bad thing about mine is like when you hear the footsteps, you know the direction, but aren't able to really know the distance ?

idk i suck at explaining lol . i wish i could try a turtlebeach headset though, they look nice laughing

Twisted654 wrote:

Mine pick up direction and distance easily. It's really nice when it's one on three. I kicked their ass, 33-8. Not a single of them went positive or anything close.

Try using ninja pro, makes enemy louder than you might be able to pick it up.

maybe it's my lack of experience sad


woah woah NINJA PRO MAKES THEM LOUDER? !?!?!?w00t i didn't know that haha . i have normal ninja though :[

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/2/2011 8:25 AM

AyoBmx wrote:

maybe it's my lack of experience sad


woah woah NINJA PRO MAKES THEM LOUDER? !?!?!?w00t i didn't know that haha . i have normal ninja though :[

Yup and you don't make any noise. It's easy enough to get. Try it.

|

3/3/2011 10:49 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Mine pick up direction and distance easily. It's really nice when it's one on three. I kicked their ass, 33-8. Not a single of them went positive or anything close.

Try using ninja pro, makes enemy louder than you might be able to pick it up.

AyoBmx wrote:

maybe it's my lack of experience sad


woah woah NINJA PRO MAKES THEM LOUDER? !?!?!?w00t i didn't know that haha . i have normal ninja though :[

Twisted654 wrote:

Yup and you don't make any noise. It's easy enough to get. Try it.

i'm trying, but getting backstab kills are harder as an objective rather than just shooting people down lol .


what times do you get on ?

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/3/2011 2:04 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

maybe it's my lack of experience sad


woah woah NINJA PRO MAKES THEM LOUDER? !?!?!?w00t i didn't know that haha . i have normal ninja though :[

Twisted654 wrote:

Yup and you don't make any noise. It's easy enough to get. Try it.

AyoBmx wrote:

i'm trying, but getting backstab kills are harder as an objective rather than just shooting people down lol .


what times do you get on ?

Make sure your sound settings are correct too. Music off, sfx all the way up. Then listen level is loud and on tv. Also in the dashboard make sure it's set to dobi 5.1 with wma.

|