BLACK OPS! (All Consoles)

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2011 3:25 PM

woah lol . never really looked at the settings . my sound was on headset, and the music was like the same as the others . thanks for the suggestion !

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/5/2011 9:19 PM

the new zombies map was worth me stealing it from my friend devil

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/8/2011 11:15 AM

carjakester wrote:

the new zombies map was worth me stealing it from my friend devil

from first strike ?

how do you steal it ? :X

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/17/2011 6:30 AM

Host lag sucks....

Whenever I get host, everything seems slower and aim likes to jump off to the right. Very annoying.

|

3/17/2011 11:51 AM

I had some sort of consistent lag spikes a few weeks back. i just restarted my internet and shit and now everything's back to normal


i got my first gunship yesterday ! :D

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/23/2011 11:45 AM

is there a technique for getting by the red zone in the berlin wall? twisted mentioned using 2 smoke bombs, but is there more to it?

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

3/23/2011 11:46 AM

also for ps3 users, if your friend has the new maps, he has the power to give it to you for free. =)

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

3/26/2011 8:25 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

is there a technique for getting by the red zone in the berlin wall? twisted mentioned using 2 smoke bombs, but is there more to it?

You can make it through on just one. You need to throw it to the far side and run into it. You won't be able to see anything but you can make it. You will also be shot at first so make sure you get into the smoke quick.

|

3/26/2011 7:43 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

also for ps3 users, if your friend has the new maps, he has the power to give it to you for free. =)

sad care to pass the maps?
|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

3/31/2011 10:50 AM

black ops= wack ops
that game is horrible

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

4/3/2011 6:09 PM

i disagree, i think it's more balanced than mw2.

zombies i despise

wager games, are ingenius

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

4/3/2011 6:47 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

is there a technique for getting by the red zone in the berlin wall? twisted mentioned using 2 smoke bombs, but is there more to it?

Twisted654 wrote:

You can make it through on just one. You need to throw it to the far side and run into it. You won't be able to see anything but you can make it. You will also be shot at first so make sure you get into the smoke quick.

one time i ran all the way through it without smoke

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/12/2011 8:21 PM

add spence 69 on xbox if you have it :D

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/1/2011 9:05 PM

for 360
the new maps look soo sick! i dont really like zombies, but the new map looks amazing! its just kinda cheazy with the characters they are useing

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/13/2011 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2011 8:09 PM

uh

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

6/14/2011 10:22 PM

fuck you fat fucks go ride and lose some weight

|

6/15/2011 10:37 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

fuck you fat fucks go ride and lose some weight

lul

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/15/2011 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2011 8:27 PM

i got ps3

ak47 flamethrower warsaw camo
python speed reloader
semtex
flashbang
claymore
hardline
sleight of hand
ninja
7 sensitivity

|

6/16/2011 10:59 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

fuck you fat fucks go ride and lose some weight

New harry?

|

6/21/2011 4:22 PM

mentalboy6
add me i own black opps ps3 only

|

Biggest troll.

6/29/2011 6:56 PM

Do you guys still play this game? I got rid of it a long time ago. I hated the game within like the first month.

|

6/30/2011 1:01 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Do you guys still play this game? I got rid of it a long time ago. I hated the game within like the first month.

Absolutely, best call of duty I have played.

|

7/2/2011 10:34 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Do you guys still play this game? I got rid of it a long time ago. I hated the game within like the first month.

Twisted654 wrote:

Absolutely, best call of duty I have played.

i hate black ops

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/3/2011 11:19 AM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

Do you guys still play this game? I got rid of it a long time ago. I hated the game within like the first month.

Twisted654 wrote:

Absolutely, best call of duty I have played.

carjakester wrote:

i hate black ops

Maybe it's because I skipped MW2 but I really think they have done a really good job on this game and the latest map pack is pure awesomeness.

|

7/3/2011 11:55 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Absolutely, best call of duty I have played.

carjakester wrote:

i hate black ops

Twisted654 wrote:

Maybe it's because I skipped MW2 but I really think they have done a really good job on this game and the latest map pack is pure awesomeness.

gamertag? :D

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

7/12/2011 3:05 PM

xLET IT B3x add me on xbox live.

|

people who get up early in the morning cause war, death, and famine.

trading refs:live free live to ride, agfracing,ridebmx456,ryanxanimalbmx,wallywangois2hip, harry95, Josh08

7/14/2011 1:00 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Maybe it's because I skipped MW2 but I really think they have done a really good job on this game and the latest map pack is pure awesomeness.

i loved mw2, but for me maybe thats because it was the first call of duty game i played that kept track of ranks and whatnot.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/24/2011 8:45 AM

carjakester wrote:

i hate black ops

Twisted654 wrote:

Maybe it's because I skipped MW2 but I really think they have done a really good job on this game and the latest map pack is pure awesomeness.

carjakester wrote:

i loved mw2, but for me maybe thats because it was the first call of duty game i played that kept track of ranks and whatnot.

MW3 is about to come out. Also BF3

|

8/8/2011 8:05 PM

I have black ops, beat campaign, and i will be getting live soon. Ive played live at my friends house but i still have a few questions.
1. At what level can you prestige.
2. Doesnt prestige make you able to have another custom class?
3. Is there a "better" sub machine gun and assualt rifle, or are they mostly user preference?
4. Ive only played local multiplayer, when you start out on live, can you only choose from a few different guns and attatchments?
5. How does the points system work?
6. Should i get an actual xbox live membership?
7. When i make a live account, do i have to make a new profile on my xbox? Because i have like 1500 gamerscore on the one ive been using.

That is all, for now.

|

8/14/2011 11:17 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

I have black ops, beat campaign, and i will be getting live soon. Ive played live at my friends house but i still have a few questions.
1. At what level can you prestige.
2. Doesnt prestige make you able to have another custom class?
3. Is there a "better" sub machine gun and assualt rifle, or are they mostly user preference?
4. Ive only played local multiplayer, when you start out on live, can you only choose from a few different guns and attatchments?
5. How does the points system work?
6. Should i get an actual xbox live membership?
7. When i make a live account, do i have to make a new profile on my xbox? Because i have like 1500 gamerscore on the one ive been using.

That is all, for now.

1: level 50
2. Yes, most do but with 15 prestige levels and 10 slots no all of them give you an extra class.
3. Famas and ak74u are know for being better but they may not work for you and they have been getting patched.
4. Yep, as you level up you get more guns but unlike older ones if you have money you can buy them.
5. kill equals 100 xp and 10 cod points. assists count by how much damage you do.
6. You have to get gold to play on line
7. no

|