thecomeupboard

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2012 11:58 AM

Who used to like the come up board? they got their old layout back and im admin on it. Ill make sure it runs good again.

|

Ramped Films Youtube Channel: press here you won't regret it

1/29/2012 12:01 PM

i used to go on but it sucks now

|

1/29/2012 12:01 PM

Adam is a fucking sell out, no respect for him.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/29/2012 1:14 PM

Hows about we come over and spam up your place?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

1/29/2012 1:49 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

fill me in out on whoo you are talking and why? haha i was thinking about making an account on there, but i was to lazy, haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

1/29/2012 4:17 PM

http://forum.thecomeupbmx.net/ adam is doing big things in the next 48 hours to thecomeup. its going to go big. so join now. smile

|

1/29/2012 4:34 PM

I used to enjoy it when it was really active before they switched to the black format (and switched back again) Haha shit used to be pretty funny

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/29/2012 4:37 PM

catfish95 wrote:

I used to enjoy it when it was really active before they switched to the black format (and switched back again) Haha shit used to be pretty funny

Hey Catfish. Ur gonna like what Adams going to do. Ill be moderating it. Everybody should use it more.

|

1/29/2012 5:25 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

cardambass wrote:

fill me in out on whoo you are talking and why? haha i was thinking about making an account on there, but i was to lazy, haha

Adam22 runs TCUB he talked for years about how MTB isn't a sport, and is a lame excuse not to ride BMX, then when TCU started to lose money, he sold ads to MTB companies, and sponsored a lot of their events to make money. Now that he is making money, he is trying to make it more BMX related.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/29/2012 7:44 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

1/30/2012 3:22 AM

fuck that layout. vitals so much easier to read and navigate through anyways.

|

1/30/2012 4:27 AM

lol i signed up just now and realized there like 2 -3 new posts everyday fuck that shit lol

|

1/31/2012 12:33 AM

first step make a rules thread before you go down the list of recent threads just saying "POST PICS ITS THE RULES THANK YOU"

|

1/31/2012 8:03 AM

ScramHype wrote:

first step make a rules thread before you go down the list of recent threads just saying "POST PICS ITS THE RULES THANK YOU"

I am doing that. Im making sure everythings smooth on the board. And no spamming what so ever.

|