tinnitus

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2012 7:51 PM

Anyone else suffer from this god awful shit? My hppd made mine sooo bad.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/18/2012 9:01 AM

i get it sometimes randomly for like 20 seconds or if i listen to music really loud i get it for a few days. it so annoying i just put headphones in to go to sleep

|

parkrat.

5/18/2012 11:04 AM

i think i might, its fuckin horrendous at night.

|

Trails not Rails

5/18/2012 12:11 PM

Verde. wrote:

i think i might, its fuckin horrendous at night.

yer its a good idea, i share i music with my sister because she buys loads and i wake up with some shit music on

|

parkrat.

5/18/2012 1:27 PM

wut is it exactly?

|

5/18/2012 1:41 PM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

wut is it exactly?

a phantom noise in your ears
so you hear it but its not really there, it's nomally ringing but it can be almost any noise. most people get it from exposing their ears to loud sounds, like dj's and people who use loud machinery get it when they get older

|

parkrat.

5/18/2012 2:16 PM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

wut is it exactly?

Rstar wrote:

so you hear it but its not really there, it's nomally ringing but it can be almost any noise. most people get it from exposing their ears to loud sounds, like dj's and people who use loud machinery get it when they get older

Sometimes I hear like a Buzzing or beeping or my name being called.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/18/2012 2:34 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

buzzing or beeping could be tinnitus the other could be something more serious

how clear is the name calling or is it just really faint?

|

parkrat.

5/18/2012 2:35 PM

Once you get tinnitus it never goes away. I was in bands for 16 years and never used earplugs. I always have that ringing in my ears but I am kind of use to it now. I have use earplugs when I am around loud noises because I run the risk of making it worse. My friend who is a drummer has it bad and has to use hearing aids now. All I can say is don't listen to your music so damn loud and wear earplugs when you go to concerts or suffer the consequences.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

5/18/2012 3:05 PM

i was deaf in one ear(right) when i was born and i had to have surgery on the "hammer" in my ear to fix it and i now have tinnitus... sucks but atleast i can hear... i just watch tv... i sometimes get it so bad that it hurts for a couple minutes and then lose hearing again for an hour or 2... its terrible....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/18/2012 3:14 PM

Wolfen wrote:

Once you get tinnitus it never goes away. I was in bands for 16 years and never used earplugs. I always have that ringing in my ears but I am kind of use to it now. I have use earplugs when I am around loud noises because I run the risk of making it worse. My friend who is a drummer has it bad and has to use hearing aids now. All I can say is don't listen to your music so damn loud and wear earplugs when you go to concerts or suffer the consequences.

you can get temporary tinnitus if you listen to music really loud or have a head injury

|

parkrat.

5/18/2012 5:32 PM

Rstar wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

Rstar wrote:

It's faint but usually its while or after I'm listening to music.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/18/2012 6:12 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

Rstar wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

that hppens to me too... i think that might be more paranoia from getting yelled at cuz i wasnt listening...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/18/2012 6:49 PM

Rstar wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

that hppens to me too... i think that might be more paranoia from getting yelled at cuz i wasnt listening...

That's exactly what it is now that I think of it cuz I'm always listening to music and I have no clue my parents are talking to me then I get yelled at.

|

5/18/2012 7:20 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

That's exactly what it is now that I think of it cuz I'm always listening to music and I have no clue my parents are talking to me then I get yelled at.

yeah though i would still get it checked out... u dont wanna fuck with ur ears... it throws ur balance off too....

|

5/18/2012 8:12 PM

Last night was bad it was like having a commercial air liner sitting in my room. That high pitched whining drone. Fuuuuck. Its not bad tonight. Sick of my hppd, tinnitus all that shit. I want a normal head again.

As for hearing ur name that can be a whole array of stuff but its usually normal to think uv heard something now and again

|

Trails not Rails

5/18/2012 11:12 PM

my ears ring for like 10 seconds out of nowhere like every half hour

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/19/2012 3:32 AM

metalheadification wrote:

my ears ring for like 10 seconds out of nowhere like every half hour

yer mine do that, i dont know what that is

and the name calling thing i get that as well but like people have already said its probably paranoia or a noise that sounds like your name

|

parkrat.

5/20/2012 2:38 PM

lucky fucks, mine is 24/7 not to mention the visual snow and shit i have

|

Trails not Rails

5/20/2012 2:56 PM

Verde. wrote:

lucky fucks, mine is 24/7 not to mention the visual snow and shit i have

damn, that would piss me off but you would probably sort of get used to it

is visual snow like static?

|

parkrat.

5/20/2012 3:01 PM

i get used to the visual now. the text moving around the screen and changing sizes pissed me off. plus i get bare eye floaters during the day, and positive/negative afterimages

google visual snow simulator. like that

|

Trails not Rails

5/20/2012 3:14 PM

Verde. wrote:

i get used to the visual now. the text moving around the screen and changing sizes pissed me off. plus i get bare eye floaters during the day, and positive/negative afterimages

Dude how old were you when started using hard drugs

|

5/20/2012 6:05 PM

yup.

|

5/21/2012 5:55 AM

Verde. wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

18. Only took em for like 8 months. And I was always sensible, I really do not recommend drugs to anyone. They have the capability of ruining ur life like they did mine.

How bad is urs twisted?

|

Trails not Rails

5/21/2012 6:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2012 6:14 AM

Verde. wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

Verde. wrote:

18. Only took em for like 8 months. And I was always sensible, I really do not recommend drugs to anyone. They have the capability of ruining ur life like they did mine.

How bad is urs twisted?

Ya like I dont care about weed or a little alcohol but I'll never get into anything else.

|

5/21/2012 10:06 AM

U can get hppd from weed or even cough medicine.

|

Trails not Rails

5/21/2012 11:37 AM

Verde. wrote:

cough medicine?
Photo

|

parkrat.

5/21/2012 12:07 PM

Verde. wrote:

Rstar wrote:

cough medicine?
Photo

People use cough medicine to get high

|

5/21/2012 12:23 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

i know but i don't believe it can give you a mental illness

|

parkrat.

5/21/2012 12:24 PM

Verde. wrote:

Rstar wrote:

cough medicine?
Photo

skateandbmx14 wrote:

not because of getting high, just by taking it

some cough medicines contain DXM. a chemical that can cause hppd. u might get sick. take some medicine, bam hppd

|

Trails not Rails