uhh what?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2012 6:20 PM

the come up, just followed me on twitter randomly, like i dont follow them and ive never even been on thecomeup? idk just though its was kinda weird. lol

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/22/2012 6:20 PM

hahha

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

2/22/2012 7:48 PM

they want to phillup

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

2/22/2012 7:54 PM

NikeOGD wrote:

they want to phillup

fILL UP ON DEEZZ NUTSSSS

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

2/22/2012 7:55 PM

shhhhh...

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

2/22/2012 8:07 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

shhhhh...

why shhh? haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/22/2012 8:22 PM

GT follows me on twitter,so I think other companies see that and think Im a "somebody".Ive had around a dozen companies follow me for a week or two and then they vanish.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/22/2012 8:30 PM

bloghogs wrote:

GT follows me on twitter,so I think other companies see that and think Im a "somebody".Ive had around a dozen companies follow me for a week or two and then they vanish.

haha, thats pretty cool, but thats the thing, i only have like 35 followers, and their all just my friends, so it kinda just came out of no where? haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

2/22/2012 8:36 PM

TCU and OSS followed me for a bit then unfollowed me haha. It's strange

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

2/22/2012 8:43 PM

catfish95 wrote:

TCU and OSS followed me for a bit then unfollowed me haha. It's strange

yes, quite haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit