I'm gay!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2012 9:39 PM

hi my mates call me snap........

my question is as follows.......dear sir

have anybody or any rider taken his ride further,where he/she is as one.till the point of exhaustion.till night has fallen,till wounds are forgotten.where even found themselves even in a new town..

riding not just for fun.or a trick but as a way of escape......not causing harm ,nor calsus ,but to push or prove ones against a higher being.failings not a question but a statement..of a rebels ,or worse a held back devil........................mmmmm........

|

im over words let just rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiidddddddeeee

1/1/2012 9:53 PM

snap, please shutup. thanks.

|

1/1/2012 10:01 PM

and you are ...................im looking for a man that can ride without caution ........im new just point ..........

|

1/1/2012 10:02 PM

i may be offering him/her a job

|

1/1/2012 10:22 PM

will you offer horse tranquilizers in return for their' services?

|

1/1/2012 10:28 PM

What?!?!?

|

1/1/2012 10:35 PM

mah hed asplode

|

1/1/2012 10:39 PM

heres the deal...........without a smart lip.................im making a web page ..in this i shall promote the sports finest.......but........not in the normal scene but ...........unleased ......take note of my pic thats in my house ...so tricking jumping ,ramping .were you like un tamed ....over a bin or into one ...in this i will require your true insight and photo ...pretending its your last day ......if the doctor said right you have 1 day to live .......now give it ......underwater,above there or here nobodys to judge you but to look on.

am i surronded with chickens or devils you tell me.show .wow me ,

|

1/1/2012 11:00 PM

snap wrote:

heres the deal...........without a smart lip.................im making a web page ..in this i shall promote the sports finest.......but........not in the normal scene but ...........unleased ......take note of my pic thats in my house ...so tricking jumping ,ramping .were you like un tamed ....over a bin or into one ...in this i will require your true insight and photo ...pretending its your last day ......if the doctor said right you have 1 day to live .......now give it ......underwater,above there or here nobodys to judge you but to look on.

am i surronded with chickens or devils you tell me.show .wow me ,

i .......don't ........think .........you......... should......... be............. poaching ............this............ website( that mainly consists of teenage boys) ........for........ your.......... pleasure.

|

1/1/2012 11:03 PM

this is no joke ....im over 40 and have muscular dystrophy and told ride or die .................the doctor said you dont have to be old to meet your end .so he said ride .and do it with all you have .........................now the time to leave an impression or imprint of your exsistance ........................................................give me something to wow .

|

1/1/2012 11:05 PM

snap wrote:

this is no joke ....im over 40 and have muscular dystrophy and told ride or die .................the doctor said you dont have to be old to meet your end .so he said ride .and do it with all you have .........................now the time to leave an impression or imprint of your exsistance ........................................................give me something to wow .

i am sorry to hear of your condition. how about you ride and go shred some gnar? join bmxmuseum.com i am sure the dudes over there will be a lot more understanding.

|

1/1/2012 11:08 PM

im looking at tricks ,stunts ,videos,not attitude ................i ride................i wish to do half that.............i want to employ ,let them show us a trick...i am new ....old fashion......point me to a grand wizard...............................it will be to everybody pleasure that rides...did you not rebel and ride crazy .i did even in a trampoline till it torn...........i laughed that much i forgot the damages

|

1/1/2012 11:10 PM

bmx museum people cant ride with a open spirit........look it maybe a job or task bmxers are not allowed ...........bmx dwn under almost gone ....if not to me but australa that theres fun to be had without buttons and wizz

|

1/1/2012 11:14 PM

im probley the only old fart left in ore watching ....convince others im waving your flag ....and may be the only.........there is even others actually asking if theres any bmxers left in melbourne .............check that out on another page .....

|

1/1/2012 11:17 PM

melbourne street riders/ spots.................................in australia section....................................................their is over 5 million pop here...

|

1/1/2012 11:27 PM

what is truely sad .............is when ......a boy elects a games console and see the world on a tv screen .......yet not see the sun nor wind on his face ...................................convince myself a dad ,a rider .......................give me and others a show worth more then that..........................................................................................my youngest thinks only as mr tony hawks only a game...sad

|

1/1/2012 11:28 PM

I'm 12 and what is this?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/1/2012 11:32 PM

................................................lolwut..............................?

|

vital's redneck

1/2/2012 1:39 AM

what this is about .....hi my name is snap.........i am a retro bmx collector and a olds street rider........so im older then most ...what i would like to do is promote bmx riding .plainly .thats simple .

however being old ,a dad .im fighting .against things that are keeping riders indoors ....computors ,xbox ps3 .etcetc.....so as any dad ......what reason do you give outside the normal that puts my and others money back in the sport......here in melbourne bmx parks are empty ...and rider not around...in fact counsill members even deem parks to be a wasted space.

i run ads even on ebay au attracting bmxers back into our sport.......................under snapbmx .....i make it no secert nor am ashamed of being a rider ....but im loosing a battle.........so all i ask is show not only me but other plainly why.......even if its being a dill and giving it a go....heres a fact in 1980 .mongoose motomag released its best bike the production was that great that bikes were in every street in the USA...............the urge and push in that year alone put the USA on the lowest in childrens obecity.....................in other words nobody was fat...ask your dads .....................i own motomags myself.

|

1/2/2012 1:53 AM

Photo
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/2/2012 2:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2012 2:13 AM

I dunno what parks your going to, every park that i go to on the central coast is always packed with scooters, skateboarders and bmx, sooo packed that we have had to stick with street riding cause it is too crowded, but then again that is in New South Whales not Victoria? Also if you are really that desperate, you could drive to Monster Skatepark in Sydney.

|

1/2/2012 2:36 AM

thank you your a gentleman unlike the above ...strange i must say its as thou riders will do everything BUT save their sport .............trev if i were to call on your wisdom will you help me .....im not kidding you read this ebay and it may be your golden ticket.....................190622239978.........................im looking into a full site on board staff the whole block and dice .you can pass on the word i would be waving your flag .................no strings ...............................

|

1/2/2012 2:54 AM

i would like to help you, but i only use the computer every now and then as i have to go to school and also work after. Sorry i couldn't help you with your website, but i hope you do progress with what you are wanting to achieve, i also definitely recommend you visit NSW if you want to meet more riders. By the way i dont think you will be ale to sell that bike for $900 not many people would be willing pay that much for a old school bike.

|

1/2/2012 3:20 AM

thats just a trick my sales are just my price the bikes go much less .....sometimes half...............well its a working idea .site .its anytime you want .chuck up a pic and thats that......................im getting the impression that the americans have people throwing money at them all the time or bikes for nothing but hey thanks.................................pretend you had a choice a new smick bike or a xbox ..................................................................its case verus case .........................................again your a breath of fresh air.thanks.

|

1/2/2012 8:11 AM

Where can I get your type of drugs that you seem to be injesting???????? i would like to be as stupid as you.

|

1/2/2012 8:46 AM

BOB SAGET wrote:

Where can I get your type of drugs that you seem to be injesting???????? i would like to be as stupid as you.

lol, all you have to do is move to australia

|

1/2/2012 9:44 AM

dude what the fuck are you saying?

|

vital's redneck

1/2/2012 9:45 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

ummmmmmmmmmm

Did somebody just attempt to rape lil boys on vital??? Im kinda confused. Australia parks are always packed, hence why we (local) call park rats "damn aussies".

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/2/2012 11:06 AM

the "....."'s confuse me

|

1/2/2012 2:00 PM

This confuses me so much

|

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!