urban exploring in minnesota?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2014 6:18 PM

I live in the Waite park/St cloud area and I was wondering if there were any places to go and explore.

|

5/18/2014 9:05 AM

Who are you? As to urban exploring around cloud town, not really a whole lot of stuff that is abandoned that isn't a big old store building. I know a dude who just wanders all around, whether it be in the woods, along the river, or "urban" on bridges etc and around the industrial sections.

But in all reality, just go wander around some.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/19/2014 10:39 PM

I just made an account here. I'm in high school and have lived in Waite park my whole life but I just haven't found anywhere to go except the old rail yard.

|

5/28/2014 6:13 PM

adam401308 wrote:

I just made an account here. I'm in high school and have lived in Waite park my whole life but I just haven't found anywhere to go except the old rail yard.

Try around state? There are some other industrial areas around HWY 10.

Do you ride at all or?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/29/2014 1:52 AM

see if theres anything cool on the internet... check out roadtrippers.com
they might have something for you to check out

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/30/2014 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2014 9:32 PM

I was thinking around st cloud state. And yeah I ride, just started up after a break. And sorry about the late replys, I dont get notification for some reason..

|

6/10/2014 1:13 PM

There is a tunnel system under st cloud state, if you go between the auditorium and Atwood, there is a bench with a steel square on it and that is one of the access spots. But don't get caught, I am pretty sure you would be tresspassing there.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/11/2014 2:13 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

There is a tunnel system under st cloud state, if you go between the auditorium and Atwood, there is a bench with a steel square on it and that is one of the access spots. But don't get caught, I am pretty sure you would be tresspassing there.

im damn near positive that its trespassing lol just from the sounds of it it is haha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/15/2014 9:18 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

im damn near positive that its trespassing lol just from the sounds of it it is haha

Oh most ubran exploration of abandoned property is. That would get you in some trouble if caught.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura