vapes/ecigs?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2013 6:33 PM

i have a friend whos addicted as shit to nicotine, and i was thinking id buy him a nicotine vape to try to lean him a bit away from shitty tobacco. any suggestions?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/23/2013 7:01 AM

Most people don't like them and just go back to cigs.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/23/2013 8:44 AM

i tried the e-cigs and i didn't like them, it's a hit or miss thing, some people love them but some people hate them...

|

4/23/2013 11:13 AM

I don't think they work my brother-in-law tried them and the only reason he used them so long was because he smoked cigarettes too

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/23/2013 9:31 PM

Oh. I feel like hes addicted to smoking. Oh well if it doesn't work out. He could always put wax in it.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/24/2013 7:12 AM

i dont even smoke cigarettes but i LOVE e cigs , idk why , my friend has one with no nicotine and i just love taking huge hits lol , plus we are trying to get hash oil for it wink

|

4/25/2013 7:41 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i dont even smoke cigarettes but i LOVE e cigs , idk why , my friend has one with no nicotine and i just love taking huge hits lol , plus we are trying to get hash oil for it wink

That shit is a bit hard to obtain.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/25/2013 7:42 AM

Spenlard wrote:

its not hard to get if you know how to make it

|

4/25/2013 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 8:05 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Too much work. Could just grow your own mary wanna if you would take the route.

|

4/25/2013 8:05 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

i know it is and it uses alot of weed , but its worth it to just hit that shit wherever you want

|

4/25/2013 9:07 AM

wax isnt hard to get in cali, i get it all the time for my g-pen, but getting caught with it without your medical card is bad, its a felony..but vapes are cool, like the ego-c a nice vape for nictotine juice...get one for sure

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/25/2013 10:04 AM

i thought they sucked, i didnt get one to quit... i got one so i could smoke inside and whatnot... i didnt like it... and then like a year later i didnt feel like smoking anymore so i quit... and for the record i smoked like a pack a day for a year

and after saying that, im going to say if he wants to quit or ween off or whatever, tell him to man the fuck up and quit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/25/2013 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 10:17 AM

Spenlard wrote:

i know it is and it uses alot of weed , but its worth it to just hit that shit wherever you want

Idek I guess I don't feel your pain I can already do that lol. That being said I don't rly smoke as much these days anyways.

|

4/25/2013 7:42 PM

king_swag wrote:

wax isnt hard to get in cali, i get it all the time for my g-pen, but getting caught with it without your medical card is bad, its a felony..but vapes are cool, like the ego-c a nice vape for nictotine juice...get one for sure

exactly, my dad has a med card so its chill, i use to pinch him before i got rolled. i got him a ego twist starters kit lol, with extra juice =].

|

Jade Bike Check

4/25/2013 7:44 PM

i might get myself one because im not addicted to nicotine or cigs, i just have like a craving to smoke idk why.

|

Jade Bike Check

4/26/2013 12:02 AM

dream wrote:

i might get myself one because im not addicted to nicotine or cigs, i just have like a craving to smoke idk why.

ya, i love the egos..smoke tricks are fun, and they taste good

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/26/2013 5:44 AM

my friend has a lizard juice e cig , redbull juice is the best

|

4/26/2013 10:55 PM

I prefer actual cigarettes. I kinda want one for smoking inside and shit but it's nothing like a real cigarette.

|

vital's redneck

4/27/2013 7:21 PM

king_swag wrote:

ya, i love the egos..smoke tricks are fun, and they taste good

haha, i got myself one, with some gummy bear, and mango. yeah, i know, i want to learn how to blow some giant rings, i can ghost and french inhale. but my rings are seriously tiny af.

|

Jade Bike Check