weirdest dream you had

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2013 7:26 AM

i just had a dream that there was a conspiracy theory against the date august 5th , there was a myth going around that it wasnt a real date and people were rioting for or against it , and i was contemplating where i should stand on it , then i adopted 2 dogs cause i thought they would help me decide but they ran away , then i when into my school , then i woke up

what was the weirdest dream you had

|

7/26/2013 10:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 10:08 AM

A guy was driving after me on my bike in a Black BMW Jeep around the neighborhood, I get to the other side of the neighborhood and he's not chasing me, then there was a plane in the sky and I was looking at it and the it gets really low and turns into an army tank, then the guy in the jeep drove beside me then I woke up.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/28/2013 6:43 AM

Not the weirdest but my favourite dream involved zombies and a pet tyrannosaurus rex that I rode who could shoot laser beams from his eyes.

|

7/28/2013 8:56 AM

I once had a dream that I was cool........just once...

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 12:30 AM

There's a few I remember over the years but one was a two part dream both weird

1: I was in an arcade playing air hockey when Optimus prime crashed through the ceiling fighting another deception then I found myself hiding under the table then I woke up about a minute later I fell back asleep

2: when I fell back to sleep I found my self being chased by the chucky doll in my neighborhood while I was running I looked up and saw myself now in a little body of water that looked to me as a mini pond but for some odd reason the pond was inside a volcano but now I wasn't running anymore jumping to realization that he was made of plastic and a 1 1/2 ft tall and I pulled his head off pretty easily and threw it in a puddle of lava and I woke up

|

7/30/2013 7:48 AM

Well i didn't intend on posting in this thread, but i had a weird dream last night.
I was being chased by a street bike with a head..... In a junk yard of toys
I must have smoked too much crack or something.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨