what should I do with my gf's friend?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2013 3:19 PM

Ok, so my girlfriend is like best friends with this other guy that lives down the street from her, and he' s at her house all the freaking time. I barely go over cause my parents are dumb, but idk if im just being a jealous boyfriend or I should be conserned.

|

BearHunt98

12/9/2013 3:30 PM

Dude. That's a red flag i wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on you not saying she is js that's sometimes the case like one way to find out would be like one day when he is over there when she doesn't expect you to be coming over. Unless the dude is gay.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/9/2013 6:25 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dude. That's a red flag i wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on you not saying she is js that's sometimes the case like one way to find out would be like one day when he is over there when she doesn't expect you to be coming over. Unless the dude is gay.

i agree lol

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/9/2013 8:14 PM

time to beat the shit out of someone haha either that or what they said^^^

id go with the my option though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 8:28 PM

Talk to her or check up on her.

Or it's time to bring out Ol' Spanky!

|

12/9/2013 8:38 PM

Sodium pentathol. That's your only option if you really want the truth, aside from torture. You could water board them both, but you wouldn't need to worry about either of them afterwards, haha. Honestly, I'd get a different chick man. Jealousy is one thing, boundaries are another. Think of it this way bro. If you were coming home from work every day to this guy hanging with your wife, would you be ok with that? He may be friend zoned, but that's not always concrete, and neither is him being a homo. Some dudes fake being gay just to be around girls they like. It wouldn't be bad, but then you would end up seeing them topless or trying panties on, and have to end up explaining why you were French kissing her vagina, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/9/2013 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 8:52 PM

I've given up on trying to make people come to reason and do the right thing.... ESPECIALLY all the guys on this forum . When you have good advice seldom is it followed

Go over confront her about it tell her wtf is going on tell her your jeaolus and she'll tell you no no he's just a friend blah blah blah this and that. Eventually the jealousy will just keep eating away at you... the thought of that guys dick entering her vagina before you even get your fingers in it will be so painful you'll go over there one day enraged and catch them in the wrong position (careful here I never said they'd be doing it) It'll just look bad from your perspective and your going to beat the shit out of him (if you have the balls). You'll fight over some useless crap start screaming at your Gf blah blah blah Love hurts love this love that fuck this shit I'm out.

Shit I guess history really does repeat itself.... we're just to damn caught up in our own worlds to pay attention to it.

|

12/9/2013 9:14 PM

Don't listen to those guys^^
Ive come up with the solution...

Fuck his mom thats really the only real way to solve any problem nowadays

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/9/2013 9:20 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Don't listen to those guys^^
Ive come up with the solution...

Fuck his mom thats really the only real way to solve any problem nowadays

BAHAHAHAHA Dude I spilled water all over my keyboard... totally ^^^ hands down.

|

12/9/2013 9:33 PM

fuck his mom and hit your girlfriend for being a clueless whore. Don't be mad I said that either, any guy friends are not fucking allowed.

|

12/9/2013 11:06 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

fuck his mom and hit your girlfriend for being a clueless whore. Don't be mad I said that either, any guy friends are not fucking allowed.

Or hit her mom, yell at your girlfriend & fuck your girlfriend's friend.. in front of her.. while making eye contact with her the whole time.. while wearing a sombrero. Show her who's boss.

|

12/10/2013 12:28 AM

what the fuck happened to this website

|

vital's redneck

12/10/2013 2:14 AM

Buy her a pigme goat, have a 3 way with her mom and her friends mom right in front of her while she's holding the goat. She will get so hot and bothered she will join you all, and you will have to move to Arkansas where that type of thing is legal.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/10/2013 8:03 AM

^^^worlds weirdest foursome, hopefully the goat doesn't try and join

|

Murica bike check

12/10/2013 5:38 PM

Stick it in her butt and pee.......then bang her best friend and her mom at the same time........if you can pull that off

|

12/10/2013 7:00 PM

Is it weird that i always wondered what would happen if you did that^^

|

Murica bike check

12/10/2013 7:03 PM

I imagine a big mess and a super pissed gf

|

12/10/2013 8:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I imagine a big mess and a super pissed gf

haha.... pun intended?

Pee in her butt and a super PISSED gf? haha good one

|

12/10/2013 8:28 PM

i just spat out my hot pocket haha

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/11/2013 6:20 PM

Kill the girl, the guy, her family and his family. That way you'll definitely get the truth out of her.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

12/11/2013 7:35 PM

As a guy with a girlfriend. You'll get jealous. Just don't overthink anything. If you like and trust her , then it should be fine. They are just friends right? If it really bothers you , sit down with her , and talk to her seriously !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/12/2013 8:48 AM

Spy on them

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/12/2013 5:49 PM

kill him and hide the body

but really, stay weary because a while ago thats how it was with me and my girlfriend, because its a 30 minute drive from my house to hers and they were always hanging out and it messed up our relationship for a little bit but we both hate his guts now so its okay.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

12/12/2013 6:40 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Spy on them

This, bug her house and I'd suggest a few cameras just to be 100% sure

|

Murica bike check

12/12/2013 6:41 PM

Or you can always just hire the NSA

|

Murica bike check

12/13/2013 12:45 AM

Spy on them...

Fap while they have sex.

Beat him up if his dick is smaller than yours. if it's bigger, accept defeat and suck his cock.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/13/2013 12:56 AM

Beat the shit out of him, have intercourses (LOL!XD) and at the end you must play this sweet ass song really loud

&list=FLoUzKaqWkgk9nAKKTWyG76w&index=2
|

bicycle more like bikecycle

12/13/2013 6:19 PM

one try kid wrote:

Spy on them...

Fap while they have sex.

Beat him up if his dick is smaller than yours. if it's bigger, accept defeat and suck his cock.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/14/2013 7:38 AM

I'd talk to her first. Tell her it's okay if she has guy friends, but you don't like that she spends more time with them than she does with you. BE A MAN. Don't let women walk all over you. I used to be the same type of guy and when I decided I wasn't going to let bitches and whores run my life I became a much happier person. If she gets all pissed and defensive and acts like she's not going to change for you, tell her whats up. Say, "Ok, well if you keep doing that I'm going to leave" and if she keeps doing it, ACTUALLY BREAK UP WITH HER lol.

If she says that she will stop spending so much time with him, then I'd talk to him too. Man to man. Just tell him, "Hey I know you and my girlfriend are friends, but I want to make sure that is all that you guys are." If he ends up being a dick about it, A. Beat his ass, B. threaten to beat his ass. Both of those will make him rethink going to your girlfriends house.

But, sounds to me like you're pretty young. At a young age, hell, at all ages, women are cynical asswipes that play innocent while they fuck you over. So, start looking around for a new girlfriend. You guys probably won't last another month anyway. Plenty more fish in the sea.

|

12/14/2013 7:40 AM

or you could pee in her but or fuck her mom or something like that. Those are all plausible options.

|