who hasn't done weed or smoked yet

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2014 6:38 PM

i mean literally never held a j...............just wonderin, and what is your age/what was the age you tried it

|

11/26/2014 7:30 PM

420yoloblazeitfaggotordieyoulittlebitch. Kidding I havent smoked since i was 19

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/26/2014 7:36 PM

I've smoked 3 marijuanas.

|

11/26/2014 7:58 PM

I used to use the marijuanas, but then one of my friends injected 12 marijuanas at once and turned gay.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/26/2014 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2014 9:04 PM

I still remember the first time I watched my sister inject 420 weedpot marijuanaz into her viens.....

*Shudders*

I'd rather not talk about it.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/26/2014 9:11 PM

I've never smoked or drank anything. Or any drugs.

Not counting prescription drugs for injuries.

I find 0 interest in doing any of it which a lot of people find weird but I don't care.

|

11/26/2014 10:25 PM

Never smoked weed.

No plans on trying them anytime soon.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/26/2014 10:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I've never smoked or drank anything. Or any drugs.

Not counting prescription drugs for injuries.

I find 0 interest in ...more

sXe. You have to do something.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/27/2014 1:25 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

sXe. You have to do something.

I don't classify myself as sXe though, I just don't do any of that smoke/drink/drug shit because I find no interest in doing so.

There was a time when I would get pissed if my friends or someone close to me did that shit, but now I really don't care too much. Unless it's actual drugs, or they smoke so much weed that that's literally ALL they do. As long as you can manage it, don't force it on me, or smoke cancer sticks around me, I really don't care.

|

11/27/2014 1:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I don't classify myself as sXe though, I just don't do any of that smoke/drink/drug shit because I find no interest in doing ...more

This is actually pretty much exactly how I am. I have no interest in weed or drinking or anything, but I don't really give a shit if you do. But I get pissed if someone tries to force me into it. And I'm more likely to be with people that don't smoke.

|

11/27/2014 2:17 PM

Never tried it once, but when I was in middle school some girls walked up to me and my friend and asked if we were drug dealers...

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/27/2014 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2014 8:23 PM

Used to sorta kinda smoke weed like a few times a year or whatever but its a waste of money, it was just because playing with smoke is fun and it's not addictive like cigs. Don't waste money lol the 80 or so dollars total i ever spent i could've bought some tires or something.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/29/2014 1:42 AM

I wonder if most of the people in this topic are being dead honest..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/29/2014 8:48 AM

Smoking herbs alright but crushing cinnamon toast crust into powder and mixing it with water and injecting that shit is where the party's at ... Just get wired

|

11/29/2014 9:06 AM

I once snorted the marijuanas........good times, good times

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/29/2014 7:06 PM

Meth is nice. Crack is pretty good too, really helps during exam week and such.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/1/2014 2:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2014 2:16 AM

Smoked an absolute ton, was spending about $20 a day. But when I was about to turn 18 and it was time to get a real job, I quit and haven't smoked since.

|

12/1/2014 2:49 AM

smoke about an eigth a day, work full time smoke while riding, been smoking about 3 years both cigs and "weed" *cringe* if people dont like it wouldnt ever force them to try it, all about opinion

|

12/1/2014 9:12 AM

never touched the stuff. that's the devils bush!

I stick to my safe man made things. like amphetamines, and alcohole. occasionally some cocaine or heroin. if the situation permits.

you never know what could be in your weed kid. this one time I smoke all the pcp because I shared a joint with a girl. its called laced!

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/1/2014 11:01 AM

15 and never smoked weed or did drugs.honest!

|

12/2/2014 6:43 AM

I just taek scooters.

|

13 years old

12/2/2014 4:09 PM

Id never touch the wacky tobacky (reefer), that shit's addictive as hell and my friend overdosed on it once

PCP and bath salts are great though

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/2/2014 4:27 PM

If u injected even 1 marywanna satan abloshiz you n you can die

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/4/2014 10:00 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If u injected even 1 marywanna satan abloshiz you n you can die

don't do it man. its not worth it.

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

12/7/2014 11:37 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I stick to my safe man made things. like amphetamines, and alcohole. ...more

Aderall, Ritalin, Concerta, etc. are all amphetamines.. Basically close as you can get to legit methaphetamine. They work almost completely opposite for people without any ADHD at all. But for most people, they work just fine at the right type of dosage. You're kinda supposed to work your way up unless you're a badass and hit more like 30 mg first try. Some people even snort them, which gives a way stronger high.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/8/2014 1:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2014 1:09 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

I stick to my safe man made things. like amphetamines, and alcohole. ...more

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Aderall, Ritalin, Concerta, etc. are all amphetamines.. Basically close as you can get to legit methaphetamine. They work ...more

I know bro. taken drug chemistry courses lol

and im a punk kid. I know people that fuck around with those and the real thing lol ive seen people bang meth. haha

and meh. 30mg isn't anything to cray cray. though people usually just blow 10s

also. I don't do drugs. I just know bout them and people that do. I just drink. my original was semifacetious as I know people use the others for legit purposes that was the point

|

12/8/2014 7:37 PM

I'll be totally honest

I'll smoke occasionally but I don't do it too often cause what's the fucking point

However I made some homemade hard lemonade so I'm buzzin right now but that's a different story

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/12/2014 11:03 AM

OP, this post sounds like a set up for entrapment lol jm. I don't smoke though. I vape my e cigarette though. smile

|

12/13/2014 8:17 AM

Turned 29 the other day, literally never smoked anything at all.

I don't feel there is a need for me to. Go nuts if you want, but I won't.

Hell, I drink maybe 2 beers a month at this point. Also not really a need.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/13/2014 9:01 AM

solarsoundwave87 wrote:

OP, this post sounds like a set up for entrapment lol jm. I don't smoke though. I vape my e cigarette though. smile

This isn't emtrapment, emtrapment would be an undercover cop constantly bugging you to buy him weed until you finally do, for example

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim