will this work?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2010 12:05 PM

i want to get gauges but my mom wont let me. hah I'm trying to convince her to let me pierce my ears right now. I'm gonna grow my hair long. like past my ears so it hides them then get them pierced if she doesn't let me just do it. do you think when i get small gauges she will notice they are gauges or do you think she will think they are just earrings?

|

vital's redneck

10/17/2010 12:07 PM

if you really want them that bad, just get the fake guages, i think its a peircing but looks like a gauge? idk im not a big pericing person. haha

|

flowin' like a period.

10/17/2010 12:14 PM

PennBikes wrote:

if you really want them that bad, just get the fake guages, i think its a peircing but looks like a gauge? idk im not a big pericing person. haha

hah no thats dumb. i thought about it but then i thought it would be weird if i came to school on like a tuesday with peircings that look like 0's but monday i didnt even have earrings

|

vital's redneck

10/17/2010 12:14 PM

i had both mine peirced, now i only wear the left one because i dont like the look of two. i wanted to get smaller guages but i dont want gay holes left omomgogmgogmg icecream truck just past my house duece

|

10/17/2010 12:16 PM

yea go wit the fake ones first to see if u still like em by next year or something

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

10/17/2010 12:18 PM

lexbmx23 wrote:

i had both mine peirced, now i only wear the left one because i dont like the look of two. i wanted to get smaller guages but i dont want gay holes left omomgogmgogmg icecream truck just past my house duece

im not going to go over a 00 because past that it doesnt grow back. thats how it is for a few of my friends

|

vital's redneck

10/17/2010 12:20 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

yea go wit the fake ones first to see if u still like em by next year or something

if i dont like them i'll let them close

|

vital's redneck

10/17/2010 3:20 PM

i had long hair and i got my ear perice (2 years ago) and my dad didnt notice until i shaved my head ( about 4 moths ago)

|

10/17/2010 3:24 PM

how old are you blrbmx?

|

flowin' like a period.

10/17/2010 3:42 PM

PennBikes wrote:

how old are you blrbmx?

|

vital's redneck

10/19/2010 4:59 AM

i pierced my ears with a thumbtack last year and now my ears are at 3/4" and i live with my grandparents and they didnt notice my ears until they were like 7/16th's. just tell your parents that you will stop at a certain size and say that they will go back to normal haha

|

nickny.tumblr.com