woman problems

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2011 7:53 PM

im friends with this pretty hot girl and i kinda wanna get with her but nothings working. any tips?

|

7/23/2011 7:56 PM

drug her, fuck her, kill her haha jk

|

7/23/2011 7:58 PM

You've already made the mistake, of becoming her friend.

|

jarrod

7/23/2011 8:09 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

You've already made the mistake, of becoming her friend.

this

|

7/23/2011 8:14 PM

Look, you fucked up. You are officially in the friend zone, and there is no escaping. Be really spontaneous, don't hide the fact that you like her, just come out and say "Damnit, I know were best friends, but I really like you, I can not imagine myself without you." Or something along those lines. Then there are two consequences. She will say "Uh, no silly! You're my best friend! (Leaves your house and sucks some massive horse strung mother fuckers cock)" OR "You know what, I have kinda felt the same about you..."

It's worth a shot. I really liked my best friend for years, I really wanted to date, but never told her. Then one day, after I have gotten completely over her, we were plastered drunk and made out. Haven't talked much since, it's so awkward now. But fuck her, I got another bitch!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/23/2011 9:21 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Look, you fucked up. You are officially in the friend zone, and there is no escaping. Be really spontaneous, don't hide the fact that you like her, just come out and say "Damnit, I know were best friends, but I really like you, I can not imagine myself without you." Or something along those lines. Then there are two consequences. She will say "Uh, no silly! You're my best friend! (Leaves your house and sucks some massive horse strung mother fuckers cock)" OR "You know what, I have kinda felt the same about you..."

It's worth a shot. I really liked my best friend for years, I really wanted to date, but never told her. Then one day, after I have gotten completely over her, we were plastered drunk and made out. Haven't talked much since, it's so awkward now. But fuck her, I got another bitch!

Fuck, I'm in the friend zone with all my girl friends.

MOTHERFUCKER!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/23/2011 9:25 PM

friend zone sucks balls dude. theres this crazy hot chick at my school and i was textin her and we would talk at our lockers and shit. i though i was doin good................ then she was like i love you best FRIEND. in my mind i was like fuck fuck fuck fuck shit.

but tell her what you want it can go 2 ways 1. she says ok and you bang. or 2 she isnt your friend anymore

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

7/23/2011 9:45 PM

I just saw this chick on Facebook and HOLY SHIT SHE IS HOT!
[LINK TO IMAGE]
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/23/2011 9:51 PM

haha i'm friends with one girl but we still do shit. like we aren't going out or anything just friends with benefits. it's not awkward or anything either which i thought it would be lol

|

vital's redneck

7/23/2011 10:53 PM

Just thought I may add. Me and my girl friend broke up a week ago. Today we hung out, and made up, saying that we still wanted to stay best friends and shit. So we were in my car, she was on my lap, we made out and she randomly said "Can we just be best friends with benefits? Because I really wanna fuck..." Guess what boys...I fucked her brains out.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/23/2011 11:09 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Just thought I may add. Me and my girl friend broke up a week ago. Today we hung out, and made up, saying that we still wanted to stay best friends and shit. So we were in my car, she was on my lap, we made out and she randomly said "Can we just be best friends with benefits? Because I really wanna fuck..." Guess what boys...I fucked her brains out.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

No but for real. YOU GET SOME PUSSY!
|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/24/2011 11:17 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

thanks

|