your music, shuffled.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2011 10:25 AM

kinda cool to see what people listen to.

so take your ipod or whatever musical device
put it on shuffle, and skip through 10 songs and list those songs. also if you have like a playlist you listen to while you ride, shuffle that. good way to find some nice riding music.

so heres mine

1 weezer- say it aint so
2 sublime- saw red
3 red hot chili peppers- by the way
4 system of a down- chop suey
5 saosin- bury your head
6 broken bells- the high road
7rage against the machine- guerilla radio
8 dinosaur jr.-no bones
9 danzing- mother
10 saosin- 3rd measurement in c

wow haha i hardly listen to any of those songs.. but heres some of my bmx playlist shuffled

1 wu tang clan- cream
2 pheonix-lisztomania
3 birdman & il wayne- fire flame
4 white chapel- death becomes him
5 wiz khalifa- in the cut
6 ice cube-friday
7 vampire weekend- a punk
8 gucci mane- lemonade
9 maserati- the world outside
10 los campesinos- death to los campesinos

|

3/12/2011 11:28 AM

1.check yes juliet- we the kings
2.a whisper and a clamor- anberlin
3 telephone- lady gaga
4 get back- ludacris
5 back in black- ac/dc
6 no other- lil wanyne
7 with you- lil wayne
8 throw it in the bag- lil wayne
9 i'm awesome- spose
10 spin- we the kings

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/12/2011 6:02 PM

from my riding playlist
1. original prankster- the offspring
2. bodies hit the floor- drowning pool
3.hey homies- the auqabats
4.back in black-acdc
5.break stuff- limp bizkit
6.oxycotton-lil wyte
7. like a g6- far east movement
8.circle circle dot dot- jaime kennedy
9.steady as she goes- the raconteurs
10.last resort- paparoach

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

3/12/2011 6:53 PM

you listen to really similar music to me bro

otherside - red hot chili peppers
black - pearl jam
john the fisherman - primus
KRS One - Sublime
I'm on a boat - andy samberg lol
them bones - alice in chains
black dog - led zeppelin
give it away - red hot chili peppers
garden grobe - sublime
paul revere - beastie boys

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/12/2011 11:42 PM

It's not my time - 3 doors down
This Plane - Wiz Khalifa
The Time (dirty bit) - black eyed peas
Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
Kiss from a Rose - Seal
StepDaddy - Too Short
Get Your Roll On - Big Tymers
Ink My Whole Body - Wiz Khalifa
Empire State of Mind - Jay - Z
Best Day Ever - Mac Miller

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/13/2011 12:45 AM

this isnt shuffled (cuz i got no music on my iphone right now) just 10 random songs i like to ride 2

Kickstarts - Example 9Bar remix (must listen, wait till 0:42

">(LISTEN HERE))
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Rusted from the Rain - Billy Talent
Subject to Change - Sum41
King Of The Contradiction - Sum41
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
Injection - Rise Against
Fallen leaves - Billy talent
What's My Age Again? - Blink182
Chop Suey - System Of A Down
Home - Three Days Grace
Comatose - Skillet
Remedy - Seether
Surrender - Billy Talent

yes i do realize thats more then 10...
|

3/13/2011 1:26 AM

Yewww, billy talent, no one from aus listens to them :/
I should really get a new ipod sad sucks when your friends mum accidently puts it through the washing machine :/
i left it in my jumper.

|

jarrod

3/13/2011 4:00 AM

Out of all my music:

Gravity- Netsky
Suckas Need Body Guards- Gang Starr
All Eyes On Me- 2pac
Harder Than You Think- Public Enemy
Empty Cans- The Streets
Strange Behaviour- Roots Manuva
Steppa- Flux Pavillion
Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin
Fire- Jimi Hendrix
Let's Get High- Dr. Dre


Riding playlist:

Still Dre- Dr. Dre
Excuse Me- Flux Pavillion
Something Like That- N.W.A
Council Estate of Mind- Skinnyman
All Things To All Men- The Cinematic Orchestra ft. Roots Manuva
Juggle Tings Proper- Roots Manuva
Normal- Envy (Skism Remix)
Final Escape- JavanDee (Dantini Remix)
Crimewave- Crystal Castles vs Health
When Thugs Cry- 2pac


Weird none of my led zepp and jimi hendrix came up in my riding playlist

|

3/13/2011 8:40 AM

I could honestly listen to only 4 songs out of all of those without wanting to rip my headphones out of my ears haha. I dislike new rap.

I have whole albums on my iPod, hence some of the songs.

1. Who's Crying Now, Journey
2. Saving Us, Serj Tankien
3. Commotion, Creedence Clearwater Revival
4. Story of the Grandson of Jesus, Cloud Cult
5. Break Me Down, Alter Bridge
6. Candy, Presidents of The United States Of America
7. Superbeast, Rob Zombie
8. Under Pressure, Queen and David Bowie
9. Gone Forever, 3 Days Grace
10. Hey Jude, The Beatles.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/13/2011 10:42 AM

Born a hustler- philly swain
Undisclosed desires- Muse
Pain and torture- jadakiss
Drop the world- lil wayne ft. eminem
Psychosocial-Slipknot
Im back- T.I
When it rains- the builders and the butchers
Not afraid- eminem
Before i forget- slipknot
Waking the demon- BFMV

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

3/13/2011 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2011 3:14 PM

Dima wrote:

this isnt shuffled (cuz i got no music on my iphone right now) just 10 random songs i like to ride 2

Kickstarts - Example 9Bar remix (must listen, wait till 0:42

">(LISTEN HERE))
Till I Collapse - Eminem
Rusted from the Rain - Billy Talent
Subject to Change - Sum41
King Of The Contradiction - Sum41
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
Injection - Rise Against
Fallen leaves - Billy talent
What's My Age Again? - Blink182
Chop Suey - System Of A Down
Home - Three Days Grace
Comatose - Skillet
Remedy - Seether
Surrender - Billy Talent

yes i do realize thats more then 10...

xXxbeans wrote:

Yewww, billy talent, no one from aus listens to them :/
I should really get a new ipod sad sucks when your friends mum accidently puts it through the washing machine :/
i left it in my jumper.

hmm well try to get a used one for cheap

|

Fbm Marauder

Posts: 3428

Joined: 5/11/2009

Location: Henderson, NV USA

3/13/2011 11:05 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I could honestly listen to only 4 songs out of all of those without wanting to rip my headphones out of my ears haha. I dislike new rap.

I have whole albums on my iPod, hence some of the songs.

1. Who's Crying Now, Journey
2. Saving Us, Serj Tankien
3. Commotion, Creedence Clearwater Revival
4. Story of the Grandson of Jesus, Cloud Cult
5. Break Me Down, Alter Bridge
6. Candy, Presidents of The United States Of America
7. Superbeast, Rob Zombie
8. Under Pressure, Queen and David Bowie
9. Gone Forever, 3 Days Grace
10. Hey Jude, The Beatles.

ya im trying to get into some older rap.

|

Spenlard

Posts: 7868

Joined: 1/2/2011

Location: Philipsburg, PA USA

3/13/2011 11:59 AM

mike jones - turnin headz
brokencyde - 40oz
hopsin - super duper fly
drake - up all night
korn - word up
westside conenction - gangsta nation
ice cube- go to church
hollywood undead - hear me now
adtr - its complicated
kasper - kwad up

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

sunday color.

Posts: 10221

Joined: 8/13/2009

Location: East Columbus, OH USA

3/13/2011 5:42 PM

Hey There Mr. Brookes- Asking Alexandria
713- lil Flip
keep floating-mac miller ft. wiz khalifa
on my level- wiz khalifa ft too short
on fire- eminem
i like when girls kiss girls-pittsburgh slim
snooze-mac miller
if i had a million dollars-eminem
tipsy- jkwon
what it is- gorilla zoe
stan-eminem
blow- kesha
wife beater- young money
bill gates- lil wayne
off the chain- chris webby

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

sunday color.

Posts: 10221

Joined: 8/13/2009

Location: East Columbus, OH USA

3/13/2011 5:44 PM

sunday color. wrote:

Hey There Mr. Brookes- Asking Alexandria
713- lil Flip
keep floating-mac miller ft. wiz khalifa
on my level- wiz khalifa ft too short
on fire- eminem
i like when girls kiss girls-pittsburgh slim
snooze-mac miller
if i had a million dollars-eminem
tipsy- jkwon
what it is- gorilla zoe
stan-eminem
blow- kesha
wife beater- young money
bill gates- lil wayne
off the chain- chris webby

No ridng play list but when i ride i listen to mac miller, chris webby, and wiz khalifa

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

Dolphin

Posts: 1891

Joined: 10/3/2010

Location: MI, USA

3/13/2011 6:10 PM

1. YM banger- young money
2. in the flowers- animal collective
3. you aint know- Birdman ft. Lilwayne
4. gone- nelly ft. kelly rowland
5. pop the trunk- yelawolf
6. a day in the life- the beatles
7. moment 4 life- nicki minaj
8. bite me- waka flocka ft gucci mane
9. these niggas got me fucked up- project pat
10. little friend- gucci mane ft. bunB

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

Twisted654

Posts: 9501

Joined: 5/26/2009

Location: USA

3/13/2011 6:28 PM

Hell Yeah - You wouldn't know
Red line chemistry - vicious cycles
RHCP - The Zepher song
Chevelle - send the pain below
Killswitch Engage - This is absolution
Alice in chains - Check my brain
Chevelle - The Red
10 year - Shoot it out
System of a down - BYOB

|