Any Artists in here? SHARE YOUR WORK

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2010 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:56 AM

Hey im an artist and i love bmx[LINK TO IMAGE].

here are some of mine

This one is my first water color. Im learning to use a new medium.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This one is One of my graffiti sketches. It says RISK

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Half of a ladies face, im going to use that as a mixed media or something. Im going to experiment with some watercolor as the overtone

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
REVOLS BIKE CHECK... DONT JUDGE ME hehe tongue
ARTWORKS

11/19/2010 7:59 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Astronaut i drew from my U.S History Text Book dont have colored pencils so i cant finish.
|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/20/2010 4:15 PM

Bump.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/20/2010 4:50 PM

pretty good brah! ima go paint a mural monday, im a graff artist, ill post some pics when its done, props and the astronaut

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

11/20/2010 5:11 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

well this may not be artistic in the sense of of actually drawing something with paints and whatnot, but i consider it art. put this together real quick in digital design
|

11/20/2010 5:14 PM

I write songs, thats a form of art hahh

|

vital's redneck

11/20/2010 6:42 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

pretty good brah! ima go paint a mural monday, im a graff artist, ill post some pics when its done, props and the astronaut

thanks man, got any blackbook flicks?, im gonna do something to my frame, but idk what i should put. Any ideas? And @swirley809 yes digital art counts as an Artwork. @BLRBMX, Im talking visual arts.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/20/2010 7:07 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

REVOL wrote:

thanks man, got any blackbook flicks?, im gonna do something to my frame, but idk what i should put. Any ideas? And @swirley809 yes digital art counts as an Artwork. @BLRBMX, Im talking visual arts.

yeah thats what i thought you were talking about haha

|

vital's redneck

11/20/2010 8:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:56 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

i rarely draw lol so for me this is really good. i wouldnt consider myself an artist though just thought this looked good for hardly drawing. i drew the bars theyre just not in the pic haha
|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/21/2010 8:40 PM

My quick 30 minute sketch of Poto.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Ref's:
TCbmx.
Stuntsiswhatido
SRHrider
irideafly
--------------------------
A ShitTon From PinkBike.

BikeCheck

11/22/2010 8:10 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

REVOL wrote:

i write graff. my name was neko, then eklips, then virus #6, now its sway. that was over like 4 years, but ill put some blackbook pics up of sway.

|

steazy

11/23/2010 12:20 PM

NIce, i worts sik then cos then cost then more then risk and now risk/revol.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/26/2010 7:06 PM

bump.

|

|o_O |O_o |O_O |
ARTWORKS

11/26/2010 7:12 PM

catfish95 wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

i rarely draw lol so for me this is really good. i wouldnt consider myself an artist though just thought this looked good for hardly drawing. i drew the bars theyre just not in the pic haha

dude thats sick.... excpet the honda part... haha jk...

ive been trying to draw a dirt bike forever and cant:/

|

11/26/2010 7:14 PM

somebody should draw me a sketch of my last name like ryan shecklers tattoo, id love u forever haha

my last name is
Berryman
if anyone want to do it...

|

12/5/2010 7:22 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

REVOL wrote:

im re painting my frame. im making an L A sticker for the headtube in The Warriors letter style and im just putting a crazy hand tag on the top tube Photo

|

12/5/2010 7:39 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

REVOL wrote:

you should put bandana print on your frame! that would be cool[LINK TO IMAGE]

or spladders of paint, just spray some in a can or cap of a spray can and throw it at the frame

or lace use spray adhesive and stick it on your frame and paint over it... like a stencil
[LINK TO IMAGE]
i might do that to my frame idk yet

|