Red Devil in Union City, CA

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2017 6:10 PM

What ever happened to this place? I used to ride there almost every day in the mid 80’s from 5th grade thru 9th grade til I moved out. I found myself there in the mornings before riding to New Haven Middle School. After school we’d hit up the Seven-11 then back to Red Devil til dark & all the mosquitoes started biting lol! Had so much fun there! Even helped with building some of the jumps.

|

4/29/2019 1:10 PM

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

What ever happened to this place? I used to ride there almost every day in the mid 80’s from 5th grade thru 9th grade til I moved out. I found myself there in the mornings before riding to New Haven Middle School. After school we’d hit up the Seven-11 then back to Red Devil til dark & all the mosquitoes started biting lol! Had so much fun there! Even helped with building some of the jumps.

I rode there late 70s to mid 80s! Caltrans went through and cleared it out for "flood control" mid 90s and I havnt been back since.I took my son there when he was 5 just to reminisce! It could be back!

|

10/16/2019 9:03 PM

Red Devil was there in 95-00. I used to go there all the time. It has gotten partially destroyed at some point I remember. But they rebuilt it. We would get there early before any dirty bikes or crowds and pick up the trash. I was only 10 to 14 during that time.

|

10/21/2019 9:42 PM

It was still there in the early 2000s. I haven't actually been over there in years but I still drive past there regularly. Kinda tempted to check it out now and see what's there.

|