So my brother in law has this sitting in his garage.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2018 7:14 PM

I was visiting family today and was talking BMX with my brother in law so he brought this out of storage. He loved it very much and it has held up well. Old school?

Photo

Photo

|

5/9/2018 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2018 7:44 AM

Lol... are you asking if it's "old school"?! Hell yes it's old school. I'd say it's around 1984-ish. I'd guess it might be worth a pretty penny, especially since it's a cruiser! Take a little TLC & clean her up!

|

9/23/2019 9:51 AM

|

11/7/2019 3:16 PM

it was a low end department store sold bike. there not easy to find now. do to cheep welds that did not hold up. to real BMX riding / jumping.

|

12/28/2019 7:41 PM

It's a cruiser, they weren't built for hard BMX riding. So of course they're not gunna hold up to that style of riding. However this is an original BMX bike so it is worth something today. I love it

|

1/3/2020 10:09 AM

billabongsurfer88 wrote:

It's a cruiser, they weren't built for hard BMX riding. So of course they're not gunna hold up to that style of riding. ...more

yes if a old person has a mid life kick. IE want's to feel like hes young . this is cheaper than a sports car. so they buy it to rebuild their child hood bike. so they think it will makes them feel like a kid . tho;s guys will bay good money to see if that works. so yes it has value to a degree. + some guys get board collecting the same old same old bikes. not every one feels the need. to own a old Haro or GT bmx. been their seen that before. so they collect only the less seen department store brand bmx,.

|