Z rims

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2008 8:54 AM

I had green ones they would fold over doing 180 s and you could put them in a freezer and they would true their self

|

7/15/2008 3:56 PM

I had the yellow ones on my Torker with black Tioga tires and yellow Ame grips. No taco rims with those suckers.

|

8/18/2008 11:19 AM

I had red ones in the mid 80's on my powerlight.I did a rockwalk one day and put half the spokes through my tire!!!!!!LOL_LOL_LOL_!!!

|

11/7/2008 8:57 AM

my dad had a set of them with the suzue hubs in white on his cw chrome z frame. sick bike.

|

1/4/2009 10:28 AM

are we talking about acz pc rims. i found some on my friends dimondback

|

im ninja

1/10/2009 9:33 PM

I had some black ones. Neat things.

|

1/16/2009 6:20 AM

no taco rims. But, I've seen those things pop spokes through the tubes many times. A cool concept though. I bet they'll be back in carbon fiber or another form eventually.

|

3/5/2009 6:41 AM

No they are made from zytel plastic as as skyway tuffs. if you need z rims, I am your man. I can outsource anyone on NOS acs Z rims.

Pink ones are tuff to find but got aqua, blue, red, yellow, black, white, and orange.

|

3/15/2009 7:20 AM

ive never seen zrims but heard good things

|

life unlike all others
i'm not.
bad ass bikes i couldn't do without
check my setup out here
email at jackass420foralife@yahoo.com

5/3/2009 10:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:38 PM

Zrims1 wrote:

No they are made from zytel plastic as as skyway tuffs. if you need z rims, I am your man. I can outsource anyone on NOS acs Z rims.

Pink ones are tuff to find but got aqua, blue, red, yellow, black, white, and orange.

What?
I need one rear Orange Z-rim and 2 red z-hubs.I have cash in hand as I write.
Hope you can help.
email; rafaello67@hotmail.com

|

5/17/2009 10:05 AM

Zrims1 wrote:

Need a set of orange and a set of white, they can be hoops only, please let me know...

|

5/17/2009 10:06 AM

|

6/1/2009 12:27 PM

I still have the white 'Mike Buff" Z Rims with Hutch Hubs on my 1982 Pro Racer, they're still as sweet as they were when they were new.

|

7/1/2009 11:11 PM

i found one laced to a hub like 5 years ago and it was true it was at the bottem of a hill haha it sucked to jump it was qiuck tho!! sold it at a yard sale never looked back!!

|

7/23/2009 7:28 PM

I pulled my old Panda Pro Am out of the attic yesterday. It has Phil Wood hubs and Z rims. I used to have a problem keeping the tire on the rim. I was told maybe the rim is undersized "almost 30 years ago". Thinking about it today I wonder if the bead on the tire was just stretched out. I want to put new tires on it. Any suggestions, of a tire that comes with a tight bead? I know my MTB tires stretch a fair amount after being taken on and off a several times.

|

10/19/2009 6:26 PM

I had red Z's on my Supergoose.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Stay Rad at STAYRADBMX.COM
+ be a Facebook Fan of STAY RAD BMX

11/21/2009 11:41 PM

I got z rims on my phaze 1 sitting in the garage right now. cw three piece crank, powerlite powerbend bars, haro lever, elina lightning seat. Took a while to find all the parts but I love it.

|

12/23/2009 5:36 AM

Had white ones on my RL20II in Radberry! I remember doing miami hoppers on them and being able to bounce! Right until the spokes when through the tube! Brakes never worked well on those though!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

6/24/2011 12:49 PM

I have some red z rims with acs front hub and shimano rear hub for sale.

|

3/30/2016 6:34 AM

Zrims1 wrote:

Hi can u help me with set red Z rims .. How much and will u send to Australia ...nos if possible or gd condition don't mind restoring a set if gd thanks paul

|

5/1/2020 5:33 PM

I know this is a hella old thread, but anyone have blue Z Rims for sale or know where I can get some?.

|

5/1/2020 6:41 PM

singerjohn wrote:

I know this is a hella old thread, but anyone have blue Z Rims for sale or know where I can get some?.

Dude, you’ve not only necroed an incredibly old thread, but you’ve posted twice in the wrong topic man, go to the for sale section for gods sake before you do it a third time. This section is for talking about old school bikes.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

6/21/2020 6:16 AM

I had blue Zs on my Supergoose and red on my Race Inc. Ahh the 80s...

|