FS/FT

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2009 9:59 PM

I got these items I don't need anymore. They are all forsale or for trade. I'm looking for pegs, break cable wires, 36t sproket , 13t freewheel, peddles, grips, bars, half link chain, or maybe a full bike with a decent set up...I'm open to all trades. Pics for listed items can be sent at persons request in email.

Here is my list:
-Smart Parts Ion paintball gun....worth more then $700. Lots of after market parts added and is tournament ready! I'd sell for $300 obo or trade
-I have a couple paintball masks...Sell the JT for $30 and the other for $10
-I have a pak with paint pods....Sell for $30
-I have various RM 250 Gaskets and Jets! Lots of them! I'll sell for $50 obo for the whole package!
-I have a spare back tire off of a RMX 250....sell for $20obo
-Oneal Riding boots size 10? or 11? - $30obo
-Digitech grung distortion pedal. Only used 3 times, comes with original box - $30obo
-Epiphone Les Paul Jr......I bought it brand new a month ago for $100, only used it a dozen times!!!...sell for $80 obo

I live in Longview, WA (45 min north of Portland, OR) and only want to deal with local buyers/traders. I can meet half way if needed. email me if interested at cougar1645@hotmail.com

|

www.portlandriders.info
-the home of portland/sw washington bmx freestyle scene-

4/19/2009 2:23 AM

i think i seen u on craigslist

|

Stop bitchin at each other and settle it in a game of bike.

4/19/2009 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2009 6:18 PM

Yeah, its on craigslist. I figured i'd throw it up on a forum where everyones interest is the same.

If you know anyone with spare parts shoot me an email...i'm in desperate need of pegs and peddles!

|

www.portlandriders.info
-the home of portland/sw washington bmx freestyle scene-