Good Riding Spots In Tacoma/Parkland Area?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2012 4:12 PM

Title says it all... Let me know.

|

4/22/2012 8:53 AM

Ive been looking for answers to the same question, Im not sure if you hit up and of the ledges in tacoma, theyre not to exciting but along with them, there is a mega wallride with a nice curve at the end on saint hellens in tacoma, but there is usually a city van parked 3 spots for the curve, so it turns it into a bump to wall ride with no curve..if youre buck enough you can utilize the whole wall..other than that im lost for street spots, might build my own trails this summer.

|

4/30/2012 3:43 PM

Winter is for trail building, summer is for trail riding.

Pick up a shovel and get to work. Lemmy know when you have some stuff going, i'll send some diggers your way.

|

4/30/2012 5:08 PM

jeff.kingsbury1 wrote:

Ive been looking for answers to the same question, Im not sure if you hit up and of the ledges in tacoma, theyre not to exciting but along with them, there is a mega wallride with a nice curve at the end on saint hellens in tacoma, but there is usually a city van parked 3 spots for the curve, so it turns it into a bump to wall ride with no curve..if youre buck enough you can utilize the whole wall..other than that im lost for street spots, might build my own trails this summer.

Yeah I've been working on sort of a trail/track setup at a buddies house. They are turning out good but I want to start riding more downtown and get away from parks and ride more street. I'm usually down to ride anything you throw at me most of the time.

|

5/27/2014 10:15 AM

Olympia has some nice spots by the capitol building just gotta watch out for security tho

|