Tacoma/Seattle Riders

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2019 7:16 PM

Th PNW forum seems real slow. I know there are riders. I've seen em. Was it a figment if my imagination?

|

8/23/2019 10:08 AM

soulbikes wrote:

Th PNW forum seems real slow. I know there are riders. I've seen em. Was it a figment if my imagination?

It’s real slow. All the riders I know don’t use this website at all. There’s plenty of us, but just not on vital

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

4/22/2020 10:44 AM

soulbikes wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

It’s real slow. All the riders I know don’t use this website at all. There’s plenty of us, but just not on vital

yo you got instagram?

|

9/12/2020 3:45 PM

soulbikes wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

jabrinkabmx wrote:

yo you got instagram?

Yes it should be in my signature lol

|

-Indiana Tom

9/12/2020 3:45 PM

soulbikes wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

jabrinkabmx wrote:

yo you got instagram?

@tarsales

|

-Indiana Tom

9/21/2020 4:11 PM

Trevor.Robbins wrote:

Hey, I live in Gig Harbor and am looking for places/people to ride with. I'm 29 and just picked up a bike again for the first time since I was a kid. So far I've only been to the skatepark in Port Orchard. I'm in need of a lot of help learning new things, just rode the bowl last time I was there but still haven't aired out.

Hit me up on insta if you’re ever trying to ride

|

-Indiana Tom

12/30/2020 2:30 PM

smile
|

-Indiana Tom

3/12/2021 3:47 PM

Been a little over 4 years since I started this thread and I have yet to meet someone from vital irl

|

-Indiana Tom

3/31/2021 7:52 PM

I’m in the Snohomish county area, just getting back into riding and building up a few bikes.

|

4/2/2021 3:53 PM

NickoftheNorth wrote:

I’m in the Snohomish county area, just getting back into riding and building up a few bikes.

right on, we should shred sometime

|

-Indiana Tom