Tacoma/Seattle Riders

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2019 7:16 PM

Th PNW forum seems real slow. I know there are riders. I've seen em. Was it a figment if my imagination?

|

8/23/2019 10:08 AM

soulbikes wrote:

Th PNW forum seems real slow. I know there are riders. I've seen em. Was it a figment if my imagination?

It’s real slow. All the riders I know don’t use this website at all. There’s plenty of us, but just not on vital

|

4/22/2020 10:44 AM

soulbikes wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

It’s real slow. All the riders I know don’t use this website at all. There’s plenty of us, but just not on vital

yo you got instagram?

|

9/12/2020 3:45 PM

soulbikes wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

jabrinkabmx wrote:

yo you got instagram?

Yes it should be in my signature lol

|

9/12/2020 3:45 PM

soulbikes wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

jabrinkabmx wrote:

yo you got instagram?

@tarsales

|

9/21/2020 4:11 PM

Trevor.Robbins wrote:

Hey, I live in Gig Harbor and am looking for places/people to ride with. I'm 29 and just picked up a bike again for the first ...more

Hit me up on insta if you’re ever trying to ride

|

12/30/2020 2:30 PM

smile
|

3/12/2021 3:47 PM

Been a little over 4 years since I started this thread and I have yet to meet someone from vital irl

|

3/31/2021 7:52 PM

I’m in the Snohomish county area, just getting back into riding and building up a few bikes.

|

4/2/2021 3:53 PM

NickoftheNorth wrote:

I’m in the Snohomish county area, just getting back into riding and building up a few bikes.

right on, we should shred sometime

|

5/4/2021 3:55 PM

Hola

|

7/7/2021 11:28 PM

Hmu peeps let’s shred

|

7/20/2021 6:45 AM

Do you ever travel say eastern washington/oregon? I'm from Boise, and hear the transition is legendary

|

8/21/2021 5:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2021 5:01 PM

adamantvagabond wrote:

Do you ever travel say eastern washington/oregon? I'm from Boise, and hear the transition is legendary

There’s definitely a ton of dope shit around, I’ve only been to Oregon for street and a little park. Don’t get out east that much. Would love to go on a bowl riding trip sometime

|

2/20/2022 6:31 PM

Dang 5 years since I started this. Whats good

|

2/21/2022 7:05 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

This is poppin mr. Dan hats off to you

|

253 BMX

@burger_bmx on insta

Check the edits dropping on youtube Burger BMX

2/21/2022 12:18 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Hayden181 wrote:

This is poppin mr. Dan hats off to you

Thank you sir. Must admit I am a wee bit frightened that you're gonna go all Jack Torrance

|

2/24/2022 11:51 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

What’s good ..Where’s some good spots I’m new to Tacoma

|

2/25/2022 10:23 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

markkbmx wrote:

Downtown has some cool spots, everything else is just kinda scattered. Seattle has some sick street though

|

2/25/2022 10:37 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

markkbmx wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Downtown has some cool spots, everything else is just kinda scattered. Seattle has some sick street though

Ima have to go around an ride to find some spots for sure I checked out puyallup skate park today it’s cool wish it had some better rails 🤣

|

3/4/2022 10:29 PM

markkbmx wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

markkbmx wrote:

Ima have to go around an ride to find some spots for sure I checked out puyallup skate park today it’s cool wish it had some ...more

Dude yea fr hahaha, especially that big one. Way too sketch. Not a fan of the rails on the tallest bank by the entrance, but pretty much everything else there is fun imo

|

3/5/2022 9:28 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

markkbmx wrote:

Ima have to go around an ride to find some spots for sure I checked out puyallup skate park today it’s cool wish it had some ...more

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Dude yea fr hahaha, especially that big one. Way too sketch. Not a fan of the rails on the tallest bank by the entrance, but ...more

Yea it’s pretty cool glad the spine and half isn’t all fucked up like university place skate park there’s is all fucked

|

3/5/2022 11:37 AM

markkbmx wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Dude yea fr hahaha, especially that big one. Way too sketch. Not a fan of the rails on the tallest bank by the entrance, but ...more

markkbmx wrote:

Yea it’s pretty cool glad the spine and half isn’t all fucked up like university place skate park there’s is all fucked

They actually tore out the halfpipes at UP a bit ago, not sure what's gonna go in their place but apparently they've been out for a while. I've only been there once in like the past 4 months

|

3/5/2022 3:50 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

markkbmx wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

They actually tore out the halfpipes at UP a bit ago, not sure what's gonna go in their place but apparently they've been out ...more

O ok hopefully they put some good shit there maybe come street stuff

|

5/8/2022 2:23 PM

markkbmx wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

They actually tore out the halfpipes at UP a bit ago, not sure what's gonna go in their place but apparently they've been out ...more

markkbmx wrote:

O ok hopefully they put some good shit there maybe come street stuff

That's what I've heard, we'll see lol

|