15 year old friend of mine grinding a 13 stair handrail

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2013 9:26 PM

Almost as many stairs as he has years of life haha. First one in town to ever do it. Major props to him cause the rail is pretty wobbly. wish I could have taken a legit pic of it ):

He accidentally crooked it too but ate shit coming off the end. would have been so gnarly if he landed itPhoto

Photo

|

10/20/2013 10:14 AM

That spot is perfect! damn. Props!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/20/2013 3:41 PM

Damn.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/20/2013 4:34 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

There's a 6 stair handrail to the right in the second photo you can kinda see it, also an 8 stair on the other side. It's a neat spot if you got some balls haha before they put the rails in, this guy I rode with 360ed & tailwhipped it years ago

|

10/21/2013 7:42 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

There's a 6 stair handrail to the right in the second photo you can kinda see it, also an 8 stair on the other side. It's a neat spot if you got some balls haha before they put the rails in, this guy I rode with 360ed & tailwhipped it years ago

Damn id love to ride that. that rail looks doable to me. but you never know till you get to the spot.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/24/2013 4:37 PM

Badass man! What frame's he got?

|

10/24/2013 6:22 PM

ryanhewett wrote:

Badass man! What frame's he got?

S&M BTM, it's cracked though

|