A sequence

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2013 9:04 PM

Barspin on, crankflip off. Sort of a "yin & yang" kinda deal. One of my least favorite tricks (barspins) with one of my most favorite tricks (crankflip), mashed together with Photoshop CS5

gettin better with them though at least, better than I've had them in awhile.

Lemme know what you think, trick-wise & shop-wise. Any critique is appreciated, I've been making sequences for awhile now but I'm not a Photoshop pro so point out any imperfections if you see any, thanks!

Photo

|

7/5/2013 10:31 PM

I know there is a tool on photoshop that merges out any differences between photos at the same spot, so people walking past etc aren't there, is there a tool to put all the differences in a few photos to make these? Hope that makes sense.

|

7/5/2013 10:38 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I know there is a tool on photoshop that merges out any differences between photos at the same spot, so people walking past ...more

I just learned of that trick the other day haha. I forgot to ask, so if anyone has any incite on this it'd be greatly appreciated.

|

7/9/2013 6:26 PM

cool sequence man keeping the crankflip alive

|

7/9/2013 10:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

cool sequence man keeping the crankflip alive

Thanks!

Love that trick, I'm one of the only people in my town who still do them regularly aside from the older guys.. They're so much fun

|