Camera Bag?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 8:30 PM

For those of you with DSLRs what kinda bag do you use? I'm getting one soon, all I have is Canon t3i, 18-55mm, 50mm 1.8f, Opteka X-Grip, some tripod, and soon a Rokinon 8mm fisheye. What bags do you guys recommend?

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/5/2013 1:11 AM

I personally use a Dakine Mission Photo backpack that I got for $150 shipped on eBay. It's probably even cheaper for you since you're in the US. It works pretty well. If you get any camera backpack no doubt get one with skateboard straps so you can carry a filming board or a tripod on it.

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

Another really good skate/BMX photographer/filmer backpack is the Ogio Ty Video 2. A dude I know uses it and one thing I like about it over my backpack is that the skate strap is on the side of the backpack so the deck of the skateboard or tripod legs don't rub on your backwheel when you sit down on your bike cruising. Not sure how much this one costs.

Photo
Photo

|

8/5/2013 8:52 PM

I have an aktiv pak but i was given it for free. My best friend and my girlfriend have Tenba's and there really fucking nice! when i get cash im going to get one.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em