Canon t3i questions

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2013 8:50 AM

I have a canon t3i and i was wondering if anyone who has one or has had one could tell me decent settings for filming such as what quality and fps and stuff i should use? Also whenever i seem to film, the footage comes out dark for some reason.

|

6/10/2013 9:23 AM

sell it please..you seem to be one of those kids that buys a dslr because his mommy bought one, or you want to be cool..sell it asap, if you dont know how to use it, you dont really deserve to have it.....

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

6/10/2013 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2013 9:37 AM

I was just asking for tips.. I got it because getting into it seems fun and something i might like. If your gonna be a douche then dont bother commenting lol. Oh and also obviously no one is gonna know how to use them at first. It's called learning. Which im trying to do.

|

6/10/2013 11:12 AM

adtbmx wrote:

I was just asking for tips.. I got it because getting into it seems fun and something i might like. If your gonna be a douche ...more

yes, but you should play around with the settings first, try and figure it out for yourself..it helps alot with critical thinking(actually being serious)..thats what i did, then took a photography class at the city college..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

6/10/2013 5:14 PM

Read the manual and learn how to use the settings lol

|