Editing Raw Footage

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2007 7:47 AM

Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys knew where i could get some software for doing good editing? I have some now, and i have made a few riding videos, but its not good enough for the things i want to do. I need something better. So if anybody out there knows of something that i could use, please let me know. Thanks,
BandAid

|

2/18/2007 11:20 AM

Ulead Video Studio is pretty good. I have it, but I've been wanting to get Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, they're good video editing programs...I think. But Ulead is holding me over for now.

|

2/18/2007 11:38 AM

Accidentally double posted.

Post edited by: Paper, at: 2/20/2007 2:40 AM

|

2/19/2007 2:14 PM

Paper wrote:

Accidentally double posted.

Post edited by: Paper, at: 2/20/2007 2:40 AM

final cut pro is pretty good, i would suggest that.

|

3/22/2007 10:40 AM

Paper wrote:

Ulead Video Studio is pretty good. I have it, but I've been wanting to get Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, they're good video editing programs...I think. But Ulead is holding me over for now.

how much do they cost? me and my freinds have been wanting to film some of the stupider shit we have tried to pull off, but havent been able to find any afordable editing software.

|

3/22/2007 11:56 AM

Paper wrote:

Ulead Video Studio is pretty good. I have it, but I've been wanting to get Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, they're good video editing programs...I think. But Ulead is holding me over for now.

stoned wrote:

how much do they cost? me and my freinds have been wanting to film some of the stupider shit we have tried to pull off, but havent been able to find any afordable editing software.

Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, i have both...premier is better and isn't hard at all. Both are expensive, but are all over the internet...sharing is caring =p

|

4/14/2007 10:52 PM

Paper wrote:

Ulead Video Studio is pretty good. I have it, but I've been wanting to get Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, they're good video editing programs...I think. But Ulead is holding me over for now.

stoned wrote:

how much do they cost? me and my freinds have been wanting to film some of the stupider shit we have tried to pull off, but havent been able to find any afordable editing software.

pinkmilk wrote:

Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, i have both...premier is better and isn't hard at all. Both are expensive, but are all over the internet...sharing is caring =p

if u have a newer computer, u should have Microsoft movie maker or mmm, as of right now, all my vids are made with that!!!!!devil
|

4/15/2007 3:59 PM

stoned wrote:

how much do they cost? me and my freinds have been wanting to film some of the stupider shit we have tried to pull off, but havent been able to find any afordable editing software.

pinkmilk wrote:

Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, i have both...premier is better and isn't hard at all. Both are expensive, but are all over the internet...sharing is caring =p

McCann_video_Production wrote: if u have a newer computer, u should have Microsoft movie maker or mmm, as of right now, all my vids are made with that!!!!!devil

Yea Microsoft Movie Maker works pretty well but it seems to crash alot

|

4/16/2007 3:16 PM

pinkmilk wrote:

Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas, i have both...premier is better and isn't hard at all. Both are expensive, but are all over the internet...sharing is caring =p

McCann_video_Production wrote: if u have a newer computer, u should have Microsoft movie maker or mmm, as of right now, all my vids are made with that!!!!!devil

Brokenbones wrote:

Yea Microsoft Movie Maker works pretty well but it seems to crash alot

Brokenbones wrote:
Yea Microsoft Movie Maker works pretty well but it seems to crash alot


ya it does, but u gota save like every time u do something, like not save it as a movie, but save it as a project, and yes i does crash alot, it pisses me off
|