First Day Filming in MONTHS

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2013 8:30 PM

Finally got out and started filming with my two buddies. We'll be starting to make more videos as we go through this year to document our progression. This is the first of many.
Gold Bike - Me (Skooter)
Black Bike - Justin (First day riding in 3 years)
Grey Bike - Pfister

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

2/24/2013 7:00 AM

Nice edit man! Why the black bike guy didn´t ride for 3 years?
He isn´t bad for be his first day..

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/24/2013 8:12 AM

T-rider wrote:

Nice edit man! Why the black bike guy didn´t ride for 3 years?
He isn´t bad for be his first day..

Thanks!
Back in the day, he was my only riding buddy. He rode a custom sunday for about 2 years and then it got stolen and he didn't have the money to buy another. I finally convinced him to get a new bike and now he's shredding again!

|

2/25/2013 9:20 AM

I live about 3 hours away from xtreme wheels. Never been there but hows the park? it looks alright from teh video but i dont like all those columns. You guys should come make a trip to check out cranx. its a brand new bike park in Syracuse thats bikes only. its similar to rays out in Cleveland.

|

2/26/2013 5:27 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

I live about 3 hours away from xtreme wheels. Never been there but hows the park? it looks alright from teh video but i dont like all those columns. You guys should come make a trip to check out cranx. its a brand new bike park in Syracuse thats bikes only. its similar to rays out in Cleveland.

As far as a park goes, it's not bad, but certainly not great. The poles do get in the way, but not as bad as you'd think. I know about cranx, but haven't really had the time or money to get out there unfortunately. If you're ever in the area or I'm ever in yours, I'd be down to ride with you.

|

2/26/2013 9:54 AM

you all suck, you dont ride with enough swag to be ruppin h-burg...

but on a serious note, i dont think ive rode more than a handful of times since october... and im not hammered all the time anymore, which probably has something to do with it, because well when i drank i liked to cruise and such... that and now courtneys gone, alex doesnt talk to me anymore, and maureen left... so now i have nothing to do again, so i should start riding again

and i fucked my back and knee up again, so maybe riding will help, not really, but who gives a shit *yolopunkrockanarchyfish*

and ill get back to you today about if i can ride tomorrow or if i have work, just text me to remind me to check on my way home from school

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/27/2013 6:30 AM

cant go, i have work all day after i get out of classes

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "