First attempt of making an edit

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2010 6:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:19 AM

Not me riding, its my friend, let me know what you think...


I don't expect it to be the best, it was edited on movie maker because i couldn't figure out adobe premier...





|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/27/2010 7:20 AM

eh. it was the same thing over and over....

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/27/2010 7:24 AM

Skooter wrote:

eh. it was the same thing over and over....

yeah, i know, it was all in one day though, and filmed on my ipod, and everything that was different, my battery was dead for haha


">Andrew Kuntz iPod nano edit from Chris Schmall on Vimeo.




Vimeo is finally done now...
|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/27/2010 7:26 AM

Pretty cool!

That kid on the 24" was tearing it up! Now let's see some clips of you once your bike is all painted up!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/27/2010 7:28 AM

Skooter wrote:

eh. it was the same thing over and over....

cschmall wrote:

yeah, i know, it was all in one day though, and filmed on my ipod, and everything that was different, my battery was dead for haha


">Andrew Kuntz iPod nano edit from Chris Schmall on Vimeo.




Vimeo is finally done now...

yea well dont get me wrong it was good riding just not enough variety there. 180 180 180 180 180 360 360 180 360... ya know?

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/27/2010 7:30 AM

my friend is much better at filming/editing than me


">MTB BMX build a spot from SchmallRidesBMX on Vimeo.




(and check out the blog im supposed to promote, schmallridesbmx.blogspot.com)
|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/27/2010 7:32 AM

pretty good!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

12/27/2010 7:35 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Pretty cool!

That kid on the 24" was tearing it up! Now let's see some clips of you once your bike is all painted up!

Its not though haha i didn't get it done yet! And now we can't ride or film because of the snow we got yesterday, and anyway, im not worth filming haha, i suck

(and its a 26" )

and yeah i know what you mean skooter i thought i edited out some of those though, i guess i saved the wrong one then...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/27/2010 9:35 AM

the key to editing anything is not to.
fade out is pretty much useless
stick with just a song
and slowmo on the best few tricks or clips

|

Goals
Barspins
better 180s
bunny hop mannys

12/27/2010 9:36 AM

Skooter wrote:

yea well dont get me wrong it was good riding just not enough variety there. 180 180 180 180 180 360 360 180 360... ya know?

THIS ^^^

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

12/27/2010 9:39 AM

good riding on that big bike. that spot looks sick/

|

Tuck It!

12/27/2010 10:15 AM

24" sucks. :D

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

12/27/2010 11:08 AM

Bmxallday125 wrote:

24" sucks. :D

well thats fine, because its a 26" ! ha, jokes on you!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/27/2010 10:11 PM

yeah you tell em schmall

|

12/27/2010 10:19 PM

i like to see like 2 slowmoes but better quality and with less background noise or the actuall volume of the video not auio to be a little bit lower but that was sexy/ youre freinds edit that is but ur nano edit is good and clear with good filming for it being a nano lol

|

12/27/2010 10:59 PM

Dude 180d off that ledge wayyyyyyyyyyy too many times. It was cool tho. First spot was legit.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

12/28/2010 5:27 AM

Skavenger69 wrote:

i like to see like 2 slowmoes but better quality and with less background noise or the actuall volume of the video not auio to be a little bit lower but that was sexy/ youre freinds edit that is but ur nano edit is good and clear with good filming for it being a nano lol

yeah he uses a flip ultra hd

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

12/30/2010 11:11 PM

Add more flow in the editing. it seems as if you just trimmed the clips and put them together.

|

12/30/2010 11:17 PM

nice bars lol

|