HD Video Editing Software

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2013 4:54 PM

Just got a new computer that has some major processing power and a nice graphics card. I have a nice little Cannon I got for about $400 a while back. My old computer couldn't even run HD video stuff with less than 1GB of RAM, a whopping 500 MHz CPU, and a graphics card that couldn't even run Minecraft. I had to watch Youtube videos in 360p, and sometimes that was too high quality. Anyways, I got the tools needed, all I need is editing software. I'm looking for a nice editing software that's easy to use, and under $100. Recommendations?

|

10/30/2013 2:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2013 2:28 PM

hell, you don't even need to spend money, go to piratebay and torrent

final cut pro x (for mac)
sony vegas (for pc)

pretty two best editing softwares, besides movie maker

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/9/2013 3:49 PM

crazyclark wrote:

sony vegas (for pc)

pretty ...more

No offence but ur on drugs, vegas sucks and final cut is way to complicated lol :D, Adobe Premiere pro CS6 is where it's at bro

|

11/11/2013 11:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2013 11:29 PM

crazyclark wrote:

sony vegas (for pc)

pretty ...more

RedLenz© wrote:

No offence but ur on drugs, vegas sucks and final cut is way to complicated lol :D, Adobe Premiere pro CS6 is where it's at ...more

i haven't used vegas a ton, but it seemed good.
i've used final cut a good amount, and it seemed complicated at first. but once you learn how to use it, it's good stuff.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/12/2013 10:45 AM

crazyclark wrote:

sony vegas (for pc)

pretty ...more

RedLenz© wrote:

No offence but ur on drugs, vegas sucks and final cut is way to complicated lol :D, Adobe Premiere pro CS6 is where it's at ...more

yea vegas is good for beginners but when you get more intermediate premiere is good

|

11/18/2013 4:12 AM

I work as a video editor. Vegas is horrible. Final cut 7 was good, when fcp X came out they limited everhthing just to be able to sell it cheap. It's based towards consumers not professionals but it would only run you around $230. I wouldn't recommend it but if you're on a budget it's cheap. Like they stated above, adobe premiere is going to be best. It's not complicated once you learn how to edit and there are great tutorials all over the Internet. If you can't get it for free, save up, it's worth the money.

|

11/18/2013 7:39 AM

Definitely Sony Vegas if you don't know much about editing. Very easy tool and thepiratebay gives it away for free.

|

11/18/2013 7:46 AM

yomastoz wrote:

Definitely Sony Vegas if you don't know much about editing. Very easy tool and thepiratebay gives it away for free.

Well anything is better than nothing, I personally always hated vegas. But that's just personal opinion. I personally think premiere is the best investment, especially if you ever get after effects because they work locally with each other. FCPX is another program that allows you to edit without knowing anything about editing. They made it super easy to use which is why most people who used 7 don't like 10.

|