I'M A OLD DUDE WHO STILL RIDES AND VLOGS

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2018 11:41 PM

Hi,
I'm just a older dude from El Paso TX. I've been riding bmx since 1997,but for the past year I started vlogging to help myself push my bmx riding further than it has ever been. In the past year I have got bars,whips and well lots more.. If you can do me the favor and watch my recent video down below and leave a comment here or on my channel if you like my content or what you would like to see . I also have a set goal for 2018 and that's to get to 10k subscribers and somehow drop my body weight to 160 pounds as I think I'm a fat dude lol. If you like my content please subscribe.

">

|

2/26/2018 5:31 PM

Sick dude, you can never be too old to ride!

|

3/2/2018 7:39 AM

nice vlog man, and i just got back into bmx riding as well, there are alot of popular amazing riders though you didnt mention you should watch them when you get time.

|

3/6/2018 4:28 PM

I'm a newbie looking to get a bmx kinda scared I'm 33 and weigh 250 but interested. Feellike I'm to old to be starting but gonna give it a try.

|

3/6/2018 4:48 PM

Offset wrote:

Sick dude, you can never be too old to ride!

Right lol

|

3/6/2018 4:48 PM

Ronnie06srt8 wrote:

nice vlog man, and i just got back into bmx riding as well, there are alot of popular amazing riders though you didnt mention ...more

Well those are the ones I watch and like though ..

|

3/6/2018 4:52 PM

Joshua_Calimag Sr. wrote:

I'm a newbie looking to get a bmx kinda scared I'm 33 and weigh 250 but interested. Feellike I'm to old to be starting but ...more

There is never such a thing as to old haha .. Just get a bike and ride .. Oh and I used to be 240 pounds lol and was HUGE for my height I'm like 5'7.. Now im 179 pounds and well its mainly because bmx .. I went out and used all my energy to riding.. Falling does suck and will always suck .. but you will feel amazing just riding.. Don't be sacred .. smile

|

3/6/2018 6:39 PM

Joshua_Calimag Sr. wrote:

I'm a newbie looking to get a bmx kinda scared I'm 33 and weigh 250 but interested. Feellike I'm to old to be starting but ...more

Just take it slowly bro and have fun that's what it's all.about. watching and learning is what makes it a great sport.

|