Improvement?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 5:55 AM

I have posted a couple threads pertaining to the progress im making in my photo taking capabilities. Have I improved?

Photo

Photo

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

6/4/2013 6:15 AM

Well the first photo isn't really a riding photo so I'll critique the second. You've improved slightly but your composition still needs work. Two important things in a BMX photo is the trick and the spot. For this photo I'd prefer to see more landing and where he took off from. (I'm assuming he is doing a hop into the bank?) This is exactly one of the things you should avoid when taking photos. Where a viewer has to assume what is happening. If I took this photo I would probably move back a lot more to show the road in front of the curb and show a bit of where he took off from. I'd maybe take the photo from the left side because the bush looks like the bush would cover less of the spot in comparison to where you shot it from.

|

6/4/2013 7:10 AM

brianoob wrote:

Well the first photo isn't really a riding photo so I'll critique the second. You've improved slightly but your composition ...more

You're so hard to please XD

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten