My YouTube channel!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2018 8:23 PM

So here it is, I have made my first YouTube video and I think I did pretty okay... it was my first time editing a video and adding music and stuff... here it is if you want to take a look, and there will be more videos to come! Thanks!smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/2/2018 1:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2018 1:36 AM

I've subscribed and will have a watch over the weekend.

Had a quick flick through in work with no sound.... there is no riding sad I'm sure you'll have some up soon though.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/2/2018 4:41 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I've subscribed and will have a watch over the weekend.

Had a quick flick through in work with no sound.... there is no ...more

Yes I know, I really didn't want to put sone thing up with no riding, but don't worry, there will be!

|

2/2/2018 5:13 AM

Do it man, I'm really interested to see other peoples riding on here. I also enjoy seeing people progress and seeing how they learnt a trick, I'm not really into seeing "None stop bangers" as most people say.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

2/2/2018 6:40 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Do it man, I'm really interested to see other peoples riding on here. I also enjoy seeing people progress and seeing how they ...more

Yeah I 100% agree, I would've put some riding in, but this was my first time editing a video so I just wanted to practice putting and editing a video together... but I suck, so don't expect bangers lolgrin

|

2/2/2018 8:32 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Do it man, I'm really interested to see other peoples riding on here. I also enjoy seeing people progress and seeing how they ...more

Me too! I know, if I start saying that of thing, I'll have to do it too but so be it! Unfortunately, it's super cold....AGAIN.... & we are looking at more snow... AGAIN.... so I don't think I'd be able to do anything anytime soon anyway. But, yeah, I'd love to see everyone else do their thing!

|

2/8/2018 4:44 PM

I put out another video! And I technically have some riding in it lol

|

3/13/2018 4:38 PM

Well, to my subscribers that see this thread, I have a video of actual riding filmed! I just need to edit it and put it up! So be looking out!

|

3/14/2018 5:17 AM

Ohhhhh I'm ready. Good man.

|

3/14/2018 1:04 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Ohhhhh I'm ready. Good man.

Thanks dude! My phone doesn't have enough storage to be able to download the files if my camera, so I'm just trying to find a device I can use until I can upgrade my phone...

I'm hoping I can get it up in a few days... bare with me man!

|