Create New Tag

7/3/2013 10:22 PM

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

7/3/2013 11:38 PM

that was pretty shitty "amazing" riding, especially since ive seen you claim you can 3 tuck, whip and bar, and i didnt see any of those in there, and most of the stuff you did looked incredibly sketchy

|

7/3/2013 11:40 PM

i bet you think its funny snaking skaters that bad huh. your almost as bad as a scooter.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/4/2013 12:17 AM

The song blew
Your riding was good, just repititive

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/4/2013 6:07 AM

song didnt work with the riding in any way whatsoever.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 7:53 AM

Hardly amazing riding. Song IMO was terrible.
I don't like how you had clips with you carving Bowls in, yet you were going really slow.
I think you should of tried to that Ice near the beginning without putting your Front Wheel down while the Peg is still on the rail.
You said on here before you landed a whip air.

|

7/4/2013 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 9:52 AM

Amazing.......not so much, so might wanna think about how you title you thread. However you have got something cooking up and in 5 years maybe we will see some amazing riding from yourself.

Some constructive criticism for ya....

Your riding is too slow its boring to watch
Song choice didnt make sense or fit with your style of riding
No style (which I think comes down to lack of confidence & speed) you look scared on ya bike.
Wasted my time due to a misleading title

But with all that said well done I guess, keep at it and maybe wait a while before you make another edit and come back with some progression and blow us all away.

Nice1
Keep riding

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/8/2013 1:35 PM

you are a liar..you wasted my time..if i ever do see you i will make call you out and make you do all the things you say you can do until you land them for making me waste my time and for my pleasure to see you eat shit on a 3tuck because they are hard as shit..fuck you

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/8/2013 3:40 PM

king_swag wrote:

you are a liar..you wasted my time..if i ever do see you i will make call you out and make you do all the things you say you can do until you land them for making me waste my time and for my pleasure to see you eat shit on a 3tuck because they are hard as shit..fuck you

I think he means 360 then take your fingers off

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.