New edit!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 8:39 PM

Pretty happy with how this turned out, scrapped a few clips cause they seemed repetitive (IE too many variations of manual 180s, fullcabs or something) but still has a good amount of wallrides.

Filmed with my iPhone 5, edited by me using iMovie on a MacBook

Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think!

|

6/4/2013 6:27 PM

Good shit. feeble on tha high rail was dope.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/4/2013 8:56 PM

you enjoy wallrides alot. but good shit nonetheless

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/4/2013 9:25 PM

BMXism wrote:

Good shit. feeble on tha high rail was dope.

Thanks! It was an ice pick haha. can't tell the from the video, I was hoping the drawn out slow-mo would help it be seen better cause that rail is already at least a foot over bar height with a creek on the other side blink

sick pic of it can be seen here, shot by a buddy Josh

@Tomdon, wallrides are one of my favorite tricks, I really wanted to cut a few out but then it'd have been shorter, oh well haha thanks though!

|

6/4/2013 10:14 PM

No shit?? That's a fat ice! Really looked like feeble to me from that angle. how many goes he have at it until he landed?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/4/2013 10:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2013 10:34 PM

It was pretty fuckin nuts.. I don't remember how many tries, I'd say about 10 or so.. He got on it each time though and did it perfect at least 3 times but put his foot down when he landed. The other times he either went into a double peg or looped out as he was coming off. huuuge props to him

|