Related:
Create New Tag
sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
6/3/2013 8:39 PM

Pretty happy with how this turned out, scrapped a few clips cause they seemed repetitive (IE too many variations of manual 180s, fullcabs or something) but still has a good amount of wallrides.

Filmed with my iPhone 5, edited by me using iMovie on a MacBook

Hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think!

BMXism BMXism
6/4/2013 6:27 PM

Good shit. feeble on tha high rail was dope.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

tomdon tomdon
6/4/2013 8:56 PM

you enjoy wallrides alot. but good shit nonetheless

I'm on the vital legit list!

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
6/4/2013 9:25 PM
BMXism wrote:

Good shit. feeble on tha ...more

Thanks! It was an ice pick haha. can't tell the from the video, I was hoping the drawn out slow-mo would help it be seen better cause that rail is already at least a foot over bar height with a creek on the other side blink

sick pic of it can be seen here, shot by a buddy Josh

@Tomdon, wallrides are one of my favorite tricks, I really wanted to cut a few out but then it'd have been shorter, oh well haha thanks though!

BMXism BMXism
6/4/2013 10:14 PM

No shit?? That's a fat ice! Really looked like feeble to me from that angle. how many goes he have at it until he landed?

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
6/4/2013 10:33 PM

It was pretty fuckin nuts.. I don't remember how many tries, I'd say about 10 or so.. He got on it each time though and did it perfect at least 3 times but put his foot down when he landed. The other times he either went into a double peg or looped out as he was coming off. huuuge props to him

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP