New edit is up!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2014 8:26 PM

Winter sucks lolol

Winter Sucks, Indoor Parks Rule from boyleee on Vimeo.

|

2/9/2014 8:47 PM

sick video u guys are good , and yo btw whenu whip with ur front foot do u just suck it up and do all arms or or sort of like flick the bike with ur heel ?

|

2/10/2014 6:27 PM

chad88 wrote:

sick video u guys are good , and yo btw whenu whip with ur front foot do u just suck it up and do all arms or or sort of like ...more

Almost forgot I posted this video haha my B, and thanks! and I do all arms, I don't think I even do anything with my feet/legs at all when I kick I cause I'm more focused on using my arms

|

2/11/2014 5:58 PM

chad88 wrote:

sick video u guys are good , and yo btw whenu whip with ur front foot do u just suck it up and do all arms or or sort of like ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Almost forgot I posted this video haha my B, and thanks! and I do all arms, I don't think I even do anything with my feet/legs ...more

thanks man im trying them now there hard !

|

2/11/2014 6:40 PM

great edit. not liken the song though. the little girl, auto tune was fucking annoying

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/11/2014 6:44 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

great edit. not liken the song though. the little girl, auto tune was fucking annoying

no one ever likes the song but no one ever suggests to me a song that isn't complete garbage bullshit rap like TheComeUp uses, I don't listen to shitty music about cars, money & hoes. 8/10 times the song I use is used mainly because it seems like it flows well with the riding

I'm just gonna use a Hilary Duff song for the next edit haha.

|

2/11/2014 6:51 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

no one ever likes the song but no one ever suggests to me a song that isn't complete garbage bullshit rap like TheComeUp uses, ...more

dude change your avatar to a girl and say its you. were gonna bomb pokemons thread, whistling

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/12/2014 6:35 PM

Nice edit man

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/12/2014 10:14 PM

dope shit bro

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/13/2014 7:13 PM

thanks guys!

|

2/14/2014 2:57 PM

Great edit.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/16/2014 1:04 PM

Sick edit!

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

2/17/2014 3:26 PM

Thank you two!! ^^^

|