PHOTOGRAPHS OF COOL PEOPLE

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2011 9:51 PM

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/11/2011 9:53 PM

arg the sidebar ate some of my photos...

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/12/2011 1:59 PM

Look nice! did you take them?

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

1/12/2011 8:26 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Look nice! did you take them?

yeah i took them all. some are kind of bad because the lighting sucks.

|

Bike check?

1/13/2011 12:23 PM

nice pics dude. what kinda camera?

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

1/13/2011 7:50 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

nice pics dude. what kinda camera?

canon rebel xs with a digital concepts wide angle lens.

|

Bike check?

1/15/2011 1:09 AM

bump......

|

Bike check?

1/15/2011 3:10 AM

Look nice! Where did you take the photo's?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/15/2011 7:54 AM

camjf wrote:

Look nice! Where did you take the photo's?

new skatepark in Denver NC called the hanger. we are still in construction but after we build we ride.

|

Bike check?

1/17/2011 4:40 PM

i didn't take these photos so that no one would look at them for nothing.

|

Bike check?