Post Your Crews Mix Tapes

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2016 8:01 AM

As we look at BMX today we see the thriving of web content and mix-ups of various crews and riders. If seems like after Mutiny Bikes drop their Web Video in 2008, with Joe Simon behind the lens it was a near perfect line up with rider / cinematographer - and not the mention the unorthodox was of smashing all the riders together while just focusing on location rather than person.

Years after the Mutiny Web Video there has been inspiration and drive towards creating something that showcases the homies that we ride with everyday, for those who have a larger riding groups we often create a brotherhood, posse, clan, and family. Eventually over time you progress with the homies and start picking up the camera to preform cool trick on the record, here's where the mix tape come in play...

If you have created a video of you and your friends doing cool bike maneuvers..POST IT UP!!! Here's the rules and acceptations...

DO's:
-Do post content of yourself
-Criticism is welcome, but don't be an ass
-If you do provide a video that isn't yours please give credit to whoever made it
-Discuss how videos over the years have changed for the better or worse

Here are some of the videos my friends and I have created over the years in pure fun!

GNARNIABMX.com

2016: Gnarniabmx - I'm Outta Here

2014: Gnarniabmx - Gutter Butter

2014 Gnarniabmx - Woah Trick

2013: Gnarniabmx - Half-Alive
|

3/27/2016 2:22 PM

I've been watching videos from gnarnia for a few years now. Always good shit man! I make videos of me and my friends every now and then. Never too serious (especially on the music), always just for fun stuff. Here is one from a year or two ago

and one from last summer
|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/30/2016 11:25 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I've been watching videos from gnarnia for a few years now. Always good shit man! I make videos of me and my friends every now ...more

That's what up man! I'm stoked as fuck to see these videos, that summer of krusy was fucking sick - I went ahead and put it on the website. That feeble on the telephone pole was butter as hell, along with that kid with the backpack who died.. rip

Do you guys have anything else in the works?

|

3/30/2016 2:37 PM

Thanks man! I just put out a new edit so it will be a while but we are always stacking clips.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop