Selfie

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2014 7:27 PM

A little 30 second long self-filmed edit I guess.

|

1/19/2014 9:46 AM

tight ass jeans bro… lol

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/19/2014 8:48 PM

you can feeble grind congrats..
that was pretty weak though

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/19/2014 8:57 PM

crazyclark wrote:

You have no room to talk you shit covered cum bubble, you're a troll. You are nothing, can you even bunnyhop? Post concrete evidence of you on here for once instead of dudes making out that you got from a google search.

Park looks super fun though

|

1/19/2014 9:03 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You have no room to talk you shit covered cum bubble, you're a troll. You are nothing, can you even bunnyhop? Post concrete evidence of you on here for once instead of dudes making out that you got from a google search.

as much as you might hate me, you know deep down that i'm right this time. that edit was weak.

|

1/20/2014 12:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2014 1:42 AM

crazyclark wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

as much as you might hate me, you know deep down that i'm right this time. that edit was weak.

It's supposed to be more about the filming dude. If I wanted to make a proper edit with my best riding it wouldn't be self-filmed. Watch any other self-filmed edit on YouTube and you'll see that their filming is pretty bad compared to this. I apologise for wasting 30 seconds of your life because it sounds like you expected flair drop-ins and double tailwhips.

|

1/20/2014 10:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2014 8:32 PM

brianoob wrote:

It's supposed to be more about the filming dude. If I wanted to make a proper edit with my best riding it wouldn't be self-filmed. Watch any other self-filmed edit on YouTube and you'll see that their filming is pretty bad compared to this. I apologise for wasting 30 seconds of your life because it sounds like you expected flair drop-ins and double tailwhips.

well, in that case, the filming sucked too.

|

1/24/2014 1:07 PM

Nice

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/24/2014 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2014 2:02 PM

Clark, quit being an asshat. I hope you don't assume everyone in the world can do flipwhips, and 360 double whip too foojams etc.

Seriously. If you think you can do better, DO IT. Your asshat attitude makes me think you feel like you could do better. Prove it.

To the op, nicely done. Self filmed edits are tough to make look decent and not too repetitive. Don't listen to Clark, he's an asshat.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/24/2014 5:05 PM

Yeah I know crazyclark is a troll. His most recent comment originally said something along the lines of "in that case it wasn't too bad" but now he's edited it to "well, in that case, the filming sucked too." I wonder if he's a dickhead to everyone in real life or if he has no friends or something.

|

1/24/2014 7:41 PM

i'm just being honest

“It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.” - Noel Coward

..i'm just being honest. everyone else saying that the edit was nice...that is called FLATTERY

|

1/24/2014 9:27 PM

crazyclark wrote:

i'm just being honest

“It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.” - Noel Coward

..i'm just being honest. everyone else saying that the edit was nice...that is called FLATTERY

Your life is discouraging to people who want to have children.

|