Sex Ditch Scum Bags

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2014 9:37 AM

Too much time spend at this ditch, the sex ditch. The long slab holds a lot of memories with the metal steed and good friends. Michael and I meet here pretty often to get our carve on, in the process we filmed a few lines when it feels right. Over a few sessions we had enough footage to get a small edit together, here’s the ditchorama in full effect

www.gnarniabmx.com

|

12/14/2014 2:10 PM

goddamn that was great
-perfect music choice that fit riding
-cinematic shots mixed in with good fish footage
-well set up sound
-good settings (shutter etc) that don't make it look like the shitty dslr footage you see everyday
-stable camerawork
-didn't cut off heads for the most part

looks like a nice ditch spot as well, and is that a cinderblock ledge? if so, how is the liquid nails holding up for the coping? couple friends and i are in the process of making one and I still have my doubts about the durability of polyurethane or whatnot compared to some other method

10/10

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5