Skatepark Edit!!!! Must watch!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2014 7:58 AM

This is a fun little skatepark with me and some friends just a chill little day and there is scooters in there so please don't hate there not the whole video though

|

5/28/2014 8:04 AM

Filming looked good. Editing looked good to me. The scooters/bikes went surprisingly well together. Music fit quite well. Im quite impressed with how it turned out.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/28/2014 8:06 AM

tomdon wrote:

Filming looked good. Editing looked good to me. The scooters/bikes went surprisingly well together. Music fit quite well. Im quite impressed with how it turned out.

Thanks dude my friend tyler who is on the orange frame edited and filmed most of it

|

5/28/2014 8:11 AM

tomdon wrote:

Filming looked good. Editing looked good to me. The scooters/bikes went surprisingly well together. Music fit quite well. Im quite impressed with how it turned out.

bmxandrew wrote:

Thanks dude my friend tyler who is on the orange frame edited and filmed most of it

Well he's got some skills. I'll give him that. Both in front of and behind the lens

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/29/2014 7:05 AM

respect for the scooters.
but i hate the snake ones.. and the kids that goes all way the skatepark to do a fuckin' 180...

|





5/29/2014 8:13 AM

kokyandrei wrote:

respect for the scooters.
but i hate the snake ones.. and the kids that goes all way the skatepark to do a fuckin' 180...

yeah i hate those too...thats my local that was just opened so its so packed everyday and no one knows when to go haha

|

5/30/2014 1:22 AM

Great filming and editing. What camera did you use?

|

6/2/2014 7:30 PM

wtpzodiac wrote:

Great filming and editing. What camera did you use?

canon t3 with rokinon fisheye lens

|

6/12/2014 6:30 PM

kokyandrei wrote:

respect for the scooters.
but i hate the snake ones.. and the kids that goes all way the skatepark to do a fuckin' 180...

Wait, the scooters at your park can even 180? Wow, at our park you're a god if you can do that.

|