Slow motion Hop whip + footjamwhip

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 6:09 AM

">The footjam whip

">The Hop whip
|

6/3/2013 3:58 PM

can you actually hop whip on flat ground? personally i dont see that as a hop whip but as a whip out of a bank, the fj whip was nice tho

|

6/3/2013 4:42 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

can you actually hop whip on flat ground? personally i dont see that as a hop whip but as a whip out of a bank, the fj whip was nice tho

The tailwhip is actually my friend haha( the Fj whip is me), his just recently got tailwhips so i reckon he could have them on flat pretty soon !

|

6/3/2013 11:27 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

*J.K.B* wrote:

The tailwhip is actually my friend haha( the Fj whip is me), his just recently got tailwhips so i reckon he could have them on flat pretty soon !

haha oh yeah, yeah man once i got flyout whips i landed my first hop whip a week and a half later tongue theyre real similiar just a case of getting a good hop and kick

|

6/4/2013 7:44 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

haha oh yeah, yeah man once i got flyout whips i landed my first hop whip a week and a half later tongue theyre real similiar just a case of getting a good hop and kick

How long did it take you to get em out the fly out ??

|

6/4/2013 2:58 PM

*J.K.B* wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

*J.K.B* wrote:

How long did it take you to get em out the fly out ??

honestly, it took forever, i was getting 1 foot and just missing my back foot for a good 6 months or so, but as soon as i landed then i had them on lock within 2 days, and i got whip airs 360 whips etc within a week or so after that

|

6/5/2013 5:50 PM

Ah that's pretty sick , am gonna start working on mine soon then aha

|

6/5/2013 6:46 PM

*J.K.B* wrote:

Ah that's pretty sick , am gonna start working on mine soon then aha

haha yeah man, a little thing that worked for me and i wish i had tried earlyer when learning em, if you can get front foot, or once yuo can, just go twice as fast and catch the whip real early then your back foot will probably just drop onto the other pedal lol

|

6/7/2013 10:28 AM

oh sweet thanks man , will try that out when i start trying em !

|