Taking a handlebar to the neck, the only downfall of tall bars...AKA I miss my Scerbo Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2015 6:00 PM

And some JERK who stole my Fiend Morrow V.2 from the bar in the two minutes I ran into piss and the door guy checked an ID was stolen. Im back on my 2012 BSD Forever frame and its holding up fine. Im borrowing it off my friend who doesn't ride anymore and he traded a Sunday he bought of some quitter for my old bike, we were riding a lot together on his one day a week off. Then BAM! My bike gets stolen and Im too broke to buy a new one and job hunting has been a shitshow. I don't want to ask Robbie for another frame, he helped me out already. I owe Empire money but they helped me out with my busted crank bearings along with Dixie BMX from BMX Board and this is my thanks to them in video form. Nothing special I only had a few days really to film this, so I threw some old clips in there. ENJOY!
PS
LOCK YOUR BIKES UP WHENEVER YOU AREN'T ON IT!!

|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/