Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2013 5:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2013 5:54 AM

Look at everything about this clip...

In case that didn't work:

"
|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/

9/29/2013 5:18 PM

Sick!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/30/2013 7:52 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Sick!

Thanks man, I had been calling that out for about a year. I had just smoked a blunt of some Blue Dream,drank a 40oz of Mickey's and took a 15mg Percocet to mask how much pain I was in to grip the bars. I had done this before pre broken finger and all my homeboys were like why the fuck don't you film when you do bangers so after getting a bit of a buzz on I noticed my boy Frankie Bones had his video camera out with him and told him I wanted to get it on video, so this spot is up the street from me and a bank to jersey barrier which we session alot, I did it again without the camera being set up just to get the feel for it, and my pegs hit but I didn't die. Frankie Bones gave my buddy Eddy whom I trust more behind the lens and I got it done that try. Then took my bike apart and caught a flight to Austin for four months the next morning at 4:30am (well had to be at the airport that early) . I honestly am super glad I didn't get worked before my trip but I didn't know if I was coming back or not. Sometimes doing scary shit for the camera is worth it, sometimes I just do it for myself. Like I have clips in the new Stinkpit Video and I honestly have no idea what I even filmed. Can someone tell me if you have Stink Pit 3 what clips, "Schnell" has? Thats me.... Schnell. Thanks. Photo
Here is a still I made out of the shot so you can see how dangerous this set up was. I messed with the colors a bit cause this may become a GUTTER SQUAD/DELCO BRAND AD.
Photo
Anyone good at Photoshop? I don't have a Gutter Squad logo yet. George Hoernig will be printing all future Delco Brand/Gutter Squad Fashion.

GUTTER SQUAD Promo Vol.2 Delco Brand from adam Schnellenbach on Vimeo.

|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/