Two Months of Biking Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2013 5:18 PM

I've been a skateboarder for the last 8 years of my life. I still love skateboarding but while filming for a video "Dead Beat Dads" I decided i wanted to get a bike. The video was a BMX and Skate video and I had a skateboarding part in it. I bought a bike two months ago and did my best to pick it up. I made a little edit and here is what I filmed after two months of riding. Tell me what you think. All criticism is accepted and appreciated.

And yes I have two different bikes in this video. I'm sponsored by a local bmx shop for skating and he hooked me up with a subrosa. A few weeks ago I traded it in and bought a Fit Benny L because I liked the frame geometry.

And if anyone is interested in seeing my skateboarding part, the video link is a playlist and my skateboarding part will continue right after.

-Jordan

?list=PLFWagkZdx6Bf17FZmZsAZPWfFkAz_iQJP
|

11/17/2013 5:31 PM

That made me feel like a loser. That is wayyyyyy to good for someone who's only been riding 2 months. You're a little better than me, and i've been riding 3 years. Skateboarding part was sick also!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/17/2013 5:37 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That made me feel like a loser. That is wayyyyyy to good for someone who's only been riding 2 months. You're a little better than me, and i've been riding 3 years. Skateboarding part was sick also!

You shouldn't feel like a loser! And thank you for the compliments! I tend to pick up stuff really fast so I'm probably just abnormal haha. And plus, I film and ride with Matt Mottai and a lot of other good riders so they push me a lot. But thanks man!

|

11/18/2013 7:49 AM

Really good video. Nice tricks + good filming and editing.

|

11/18/2013 8:05 AM

Really good for two months! Great editing as well!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/18/2013 8:52 AM

Thanks I appreciate that! I've always liked the look tripod edits and I'm hoping to film a full part after the winter as well!

|

11/18/2013 11:17 AM

What kind of camera are you shooting with?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/18/2013 6:05 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

What kind of camera are you shooting with?

I shoot with a Canon t3i. I use the stock 18-55, a 50mm prime and the rokinon 8mm fisheye.

|