Uber Rare Bike Check??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2011 12:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:24 AM

I got this FIT frame the other day, and i was looking at the factory stickers. theyre the FIT stickies, but they have the 5050BMX logo printed on them. its all one sticker, not one on top of the other. was this a collab between FIT and 5050? or whats goin on here? anyway, BIKE CHECK!!!

frame: FIT Aitken S2 (5050 collab?) 20.75"
fork: Colony Official
headset: Odyssey
bars: Odyssey Four:Four
stem: Season LeMerk v2
grips: FIT Dak
ends: Shadow alloys
cranks: Odyssey Twombolts 175mm
sprocket: Odyssey MDS 25t
pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC's
bb: Odyssey Mid
chain: KMC Half-Link
seat: Animal Strip pivotal
post: Alienation Midget Stick
clamp: Shadow Alfred Lite
brakes: Odyssey Evo2
lever: Odyssey Monolever small
cable Odyssey LinearSlic
pads: Odyssey Slim by Four's clear (SO LOUD!)
pegs: Odyssey J-Peg Lighters
front wheel:
hub: Odyssey Vandero2
spokes: Odyssey
rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite 36h
tire: Eastern Curb Monkey 2.3"
rear wheel:
hub: Odyssey Hazard v3 9t
spokes: Odyssey
rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite 36h
tire: Odyssey Path 2.1"

future changes:
25t MDS inner guard - purple
Primo Balance Mag pedals - purple
Stolen Easy Street fc 9t - black
Fly Ruben grips - black
new seat? - black and/or purple
seat post? - purple
more stickers

One more thing: I would like to give a HUGE thank you to bstick for hooking me the fuck up with this frame!! Thanks dude!!


[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]


the "FIT/5050 collab" stickers
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

shiny Odyssey sticker :D
[LINK TO IMAGE]

my sketchy (guitar) stand
[LINK TO IMAGE]


Thanks for looking, now tell me what you think!!

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/5/2011 12:23 AM

looks good but i don't like the bars, i never have liked 4 piece! other than that its sweet!

|

1/5/2011 12:28 AM

i dont like gloss black on bikes i dont know why i just dont.
but thats a sick bike. looks hella tough

|

1/5/2011 12:30 AM

OMG YOU GOT THE RARE BIKE WITH THE STICKIES OMG U LUCKY!!!!!!

|

1/5/2011 12:34 AM

jamie cole wrote:

looks good but i don't like the bars, i never have liked 4 piece! other than that its sweet!

thx dude! as far as the bars go, i always kinda liked 4pieces, but these were $25 brand new from the shop, and theyre an 8.6" rise, so i picked em up and hung my autographed Sundays on my wall :D

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/5/2011 12:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2011 12:51 AM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

i dont like gloss black on bikes i dont know why i just dont.
but thats a sick bike. looks hella tough

dude its deff tough, its at least 26 pounds, probly more. but i like being able to feel the bike under me, so its great. as for the black paint, i've never had a black bike, so i thought "why not?" and built it!

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/5/2011 12:39 AM

Skavenger69 wrote:

OMG YOU GOT THE RARE BIKE WITH THE STICKIES OMG U LUCKY!!!!!!

is it really rare?? or are you just fuckin with me :D

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/5/2011 1:42 PM

anyone else diggin it?

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/5/2011 5:15 PM

not diggin the stem

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

1/5/2011 6:03 PM

neither was i until i actually rode it... it manuals like the front end is being held off the ground now

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/23/2011 11:20 PM

i just put 1 + 1 together, and realized there is a chance this bicycle was at one time used to perform ridiculous tricks by the man himself... MIKE AITKEN! i just might have Mr. Aitken's ex-whip! i think i'll die if it really is xD

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/24/2011 5:57 AM

You will give me that Odyssey sticker NAO!
Haha looks dope!

-CB

|

1/24/2011 6:30 AM

lilbmxkid wrote:

i just put 1 + 1 together, and realized there is a chance this bicycle was at one time used to perform ridiculous tricks by the man himself... MIKE AITKEN! i just might have Mr. Aitken's ex-whip! i think i'll die if it really is xD

Well, if it is and can be proven, I suggest just hanging it up on the wall, and not riding it.

A guy I know won Allan Cooke's X-Games Gold Medal winning Black Specialized with green bars and fork from BMX Plus years ago, and RODE IT. He trashed the bike, then got it stolen. I was so bummed when I saw it, then heard what happened.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/24/2011 7:25 AM

lilbmxkid wrote:

i just put 1 + 1 together, and realized there is a chance this bicycle was at one time used to perform ridiculous tricks by the man himself... MIKE AITKEN! i just might have Mr. Aitken's ex-whip! i think i'll die if it really is xD

dave lawrence wrote:

Well, if it is and can be proven, I suggest just hanging it up on the wall, and not riding it.

A guy I know won Allan Cooke's X-Games Gold Medal winning Black Specialized with green bars and fork from BMX Plus years ago, and RODE IT. He trashed the bike, then got it stolen. I was so bummed when I saw it, then heard what happened.

I'd say if it is Aitken's, ride that thing to death! Thats what he would want you to do, just don't abuse it or trash it.

|

1/25/2011 9:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2011 9:44 PM

bmx_is_rad- email Odyssey, give em some good words, they will send you a SHIT TON! i did, and 2 days later got a small flat rate box FULL of em, including 1 of the chrome one's :D

dave and d- if it really is Aitken's, imma build it up the way he had it, and fuck yea i'll ride it, but only on certain occasions, i'll stop riding it regularly and just show it off mostly. then i'll just sit back and enjoy, knowing the crazy shit it's done in its life lmao

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

1/26/2011 9:44 AM

lilbmxkid wrote:

bmx_is_rad- email Odyssey, give em some good words, they will send you a SHIT TON! i did, and 2 days later got a small flat rate box FULL of em, including 1 of the chrome one's :D

dave and d- if it really is Aitken's, imma build it up the way he had it, and fuck yea i'll ride it, but only on certain occasions, i'll stop riding it regularly and just show it off mostly. then i'll just sit back and enjoy, knowing the crazy shit it's done in its life lmao

what exactly did you say to them because i want free stuff haha

|

you feel me mind fucking you right now? you better put on a condom because i got a dirty mind

1/26/2011 10:33 AM

DUDE! YOU MIGHT HAVE AITKENS BIKE!!!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/26/2011 2:14 PM

i have those bars and there love!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/26/2011 4:27 PM

i live in utah and 5050 and s&m made a collab frame.
http://bmx.transworld.net/1000092342/news/5050s-limited-edition-shop-frames/
hopefully the link works

|

2/12/2011 5:55 PM

lilbmxkid wrote:

anyone else diggin it?

nope looks like shit,

|

2/12/2011 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2011 6:28 PM

lilbmxkid wrote:

bmx_is_rad- email Odyssey, give em some good words, they will send you a SHIT TON! i did, and 2 days later got a small flat rate box FULL of em, including 1 of the chrome one's :D

dave and d- if it really is Aitken's, imma build it up the way he had it, and fuck yea i'll ride it, but only on certain occasions, i'll stop riding it regularly and just show it off mostly. then i'll just sit back and enjoy, knowing the crazy shit it's done in its life lmao

F-IT! wrote:

what exactly did you say to them because i want free stuff haha

hey guys,
i've been running Odyssey parts since i rode a 16", and i will continue to run your parts for the rest of my life. however, i dont have any stickers for my bike or truck to let everyone know i proudly run your parts. i was wondering if i could get a few sets, just to let the world know. it would be greatly appreciated if i could. thank you, and my address is

(I'm not giving out my address to everyone lol)

thanks again guys, both for taking the time to read this, and for making quality parts, like the only rims on the market that i dont fear breaking lol

sincerely,
Kai B.


my email to Odyssey

EDIT: that was ALL true, in fact, I've been running Odyssey since I was 2 on my 12" so yea. lol, and DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO AN EMAIL TO ODYSSEY everything I wrote in that email is true, PLUS you dont really have to suck too much dick to get a set from them, because they're just cool like that. just let em know you run their stuff, and that you really like it, and chances are they'll hook you up!
|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 6:06 PM

cschmall wrote:

DUDE! YOU MIGHT HAVE AITKENS BIKE!!!

nahhh, I just realized those are the collab stickers lol xP

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 6:08 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i have those bars and there love!

then buy mine!! lol I just dont think the 4-piece thing is in anymore, I just got em bc they were on blowout sale ($25 brand new) now if someone makes a 3-piece bar.... :D

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2011 6:13 PM

801midvalebmx wrote:

i live in utah and 5050 and s&m made a collab frame.
http://bmx.transworld.net/1000092342/news/5050s-limited-edition-shop-frames/
hopefully the link works

nope, not it. I think this was just the stickers that came on the Aitken S2i's, no big deal or Pro's personal bike xP lol w.e, but thanks for trying to help!

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 6:15 PM

lilbmxkid wrote:

anyone else diggin it?

aaron algermissen wrote:

nope looks like shit,

kinda like that p.o.s. Stolen you ride?? or better yet, that DK you ride, even though your on the Road Kill factory team??? lmfao and its badass and you know it

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 6:19 PM

lilbmxkid wrote:

bmx_is_rad- email Odyssey, give em some good words, they will send you a SHIT TON! i did, and 2 days later got a small flat rate box FULL of em, including 1 of the chrome one's :D

dave and d- if it really is Aitken's, imma build it up the way he had it, and fuck yea i'll ride it, but only on certain occasions, i'll stop riding it regularly and just show it off mostly. then i'll just sit back and enjoy, knowing the crazy shit it's done in its life lmao

F-IT! wrote:

what exactly did you say to them because i want free stuff haha

lilbmxkid wrote: hey guys,
i've been running Odyssey parts since i rode a 16", and i will continue to run your parts for the rest of my life. however, i dont have any stickers for my bike or truck to let everyone know i proudly run your parts. i was wondering if i could get a few sets, just to let the world know. it would be greatly appreciated if i could. thank you, and my address is

(I'm not giving out my address to everyone lol)

thanks again guys, both for taking the time to read this, and for making quality parts, like the only rims on the market that i dont fear breaking lol

sincerely,
Kai B.


my email to Odyssey

EDIT: that was ALL true, in fact, I've been running Odyssey since I was 2 on my 12" so yea. lol, and DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO AN EMAIL TO ODYSSEY everything I wrote in that email is true, PLUS you dont really have to suck too much dick to get a set from them, because they're just cool like that. just let em know you run their stuff, and that you really like it, and chances are they'll hook you up!

which email address did u send that to?

|

2/12/2011 6:35 PM

F-IT! wrote:

what exactly did you say to them because i want free stuff haha

lilbmxkid wrote: hey guys,
i've been running Odyssey parts since i rode a 16", and i will continue to run your parts for the rest of my life. however, i dont have any stickers for my bike or truck to let everyone know i proudly run your parts. i was wondering if i could get a few sets, just to let the world know. it would be greatly appreciated if i could. thank you, and my address is

(I'm not giving out my address to everyone lol)

thanks again guys, both for taking the time to read this, and for making quality parts, like the only rims on the market that i dont fear breaking lol

sincerely,
Kai B.


my email to Odyssey

EDIT: that was ALL true, in fact, I've been running Odyssey since I was 2 on my 12" so yea. lol, and DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO AN EMAIL TO ODYSSEY everything I wrote in that email is true, PLUS you dont really have to suck too much dick to get a set from them, because they're just cool like that. just let em know you run their stuff, and that you really like it, and chances are they'll hook you up!

cky199 wrote:

which email address did u send that to?

ok, read the edit first lol. i'm not gonna tell you bc then it'll look like I just went out and told the world how to get free stickers (which I pretty much did), but the point is that you're supposed to care enough to actually go and email them on your own doing, not because someone shouted "free stickers!!" lol but I WILL give you an email you can still use to get to em:

marcoz@odysseybmx.com

hope it helps!!! (btw, if it works, you owe me stickers, and no Odyssey stickers either!!! lol jk)

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 6:43 PM

lilbmxkid wrote:

ok, read the edit first lol. i'm not gonna tell you bc then it'll look like I just went out and told the world how to get free stickers (which I pretty much did), but the point is that you're supposed to care enough to actually go and email them on your own doing, not because someone shouted "free stickers!!" lol but I WILL give you an email you can still use to get to em:

marcoz@odysseybmx.com

hope it helps!!! (btw, if it works, you owe me stickers, and no Odyssey stickers either!!! lol jk)

maybe i will send you some if you're lucky silly

|

2/12/2011 7:02 PM

Bmxallday125 wrote:

not diggin the stem

y i think it looks cool

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

2/12/2011 7:06 PM

cky199 wrote:

which email address did u send that to?

lilbmxkid wrote:

ok, read the edit first lol. i'm not gonna tell you bc then it'll look like I just went out and told the world how to get free stickers (which I pretty much did), but the point is that you're supposed to care enough to actually go and email them on your own doing, not because someone shouted "free stickers!!" lol but I WILL give you an email you can still use to get to em:

marcoz@odysseybmx.com

hope it helps!!! (btw, if it works, you owe me stickers, and no Odyssey stickers either!!! lol jk)

cky199 wrote:

maybe i will send you some if you're lucky silly

hahah I would give you a triple-thumbs-up ref!!! xD

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com