Walnut Creek Pump Track

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2014 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2014 9:19 AM

Had the oportunity to go to Austin, TX for the xGames and got to do quite a bit of riding while in town. 9th street was in disrepair after a big rain unfortunately and house park was packed to the gills.
Walnut Creek was so well maintained that it was like riding on glass. All the locals there are super freindly and dedicated to the jumps. I have my own backyard jumps and while I was at the Nut, it was a huge learning experience that I brought with me back to NE. I was in Austin for about a week and I rode at the Nut 5 out of the 7 days, highlight of the trip for sure!
These are the clips I got from the trip:

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/2/2014 3:21 PM

Anybody else been there?

|

BIKE CHECK

8/2/2014 3:30 PM

Place looks nice

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/2/2014 3:35 PM

Nice, I've always wanted to ride a pump track but never had the chance. Place looks so fun.

|

8/2/2014 3:53 PM

That looks fun as hell but what's with those transitions between clips haha

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

8/2/2014 4:08 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Place looks nice

100% amazing

|

BIKE CHECK

8/2/2014 4:08 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

That looks fun as hell but what's with those transitions between clips haha

Hey man, editing on a budget wink

|

BIKE CHECK

8/7/2014 11:33 AM

Been to Austin twice now and discovered that place earlier this year. As someone who prefers dirt it was amazing there. Any skill level can ride there and have a blast. Only got to stay for 6 hours but it's on the list for next years road trip.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/1/2014 6:30 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Anybody else been there?

Sounds like you had a good time! Yeah Walnut is getting a lot of love lately, while 9th is sadly being left alone. I'm stoked to hear you had a great time!

|