brianoob

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2013 2:54 PM

Sorry if I get your username wrong bro. Anyways you wanna tell me how you get your color photos so nice ? My black and whites are decent but I cant ever get a solid color photo. I use lightroom. What camera settings, editing settings do you use. Also what lense do you use? In your most recent featured photo the distortion in the picture looked fantastic . Thanks bro.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

4/11/2013 10:41 AM

I second this. Teach us your ways. I too use lightroom and also have access to CS6.

|

4/11/2013 12:11 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

I second this. Teach us your ways. I too use lightroom and also have access to CS6.

Go find one of his threads and tell him to come over to the photo section haha

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

4/11/2013 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2013 9:02 PM

Hmm, I don't really know hahahaha. I'm no expert but I use Photoshop, I've never used Lightroom just cause I don't have it/know how to use it. I really don't know ahhaha the main thing I do first is shoot in RAW. I'll usually make the white balance a bit warmer than what I shot it on and then I just play around with things until I like how it looks. It's just something you get over time, you'll start to see what looks good and what doesn't. After I'm happy with the colours I'll just sharpen it up a bit. Maybe I should do a video tutorial or something?

My setup is a 60D. 90% of my long shots are with a 50mm f1.8. The fisheye shots though are with my dad's 5D MKIII with a Zenitar 16mm f2.8, he just randomly bought it cause it was cheap on eBay for like $90 or something. I'm planning on buying my own Rokinon 8mm for my 60D though.

Do you have more examples of your photos?

|

4/11/2013 8:38 PM

brianoob wrote:

Hmm, I don't really know hahahaha. I'm no expert but I use Photoshop, I've never used Lightroom just cause I don't have it/know how to use it. I really don't know ahhaha the main thing I do first is shoot in RAW. I'll usually make the white balance a bit warmer than what I shot it on and then I just play around with things until I like how it looks. It's just something you get over time, you'll start to see what looks good and what doesn't. After I'm happy with the colours I'll just sharpen it up a bit. Maybe I should do a video tutorial or something?

My setup is a 60D. 90% of my long shots are with a 50mm f1.8. The fisheye shots though are with my dad's 5D MKIII with a Zenitar 16mm f2.8, he just randomly bought it cause it was cheap on eBay for like $90 or something. I'm planning on buying my own Rokinon 8mm for my 60D though.

I do have more examples I will post some tomorow after school . A video tutorial would be awesome though . I really want a fisheye as there ideal for action shots but there expensive as fuck .

|

- BmxKitten

4/11/2013 9:01 PM

Dude yeah a video tutorial would be super sick. do it! So you just use CS6?

|

4/11/2013 9:02 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

I do have more examples I will post some tomorow after school . A video tutorial would be awesome though . I really want a fisheye as there ideal for action shots but there expensive as fuck .

Yeah they are but they're so fun to shoot with, I'd definitely recommend a fisheye. What camera do you use?

|

4/11/2013 9:04 PM

brianoob wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Yeah they are but they're so fun to shoot with, I'd definitely recommend a fisheye. What camera do you use?

Sony a77

|

- BmxKitten

4/11/2013 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2013 9:09 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Dude yeah a video tutorial would be super sick. do it! So you just use CS6?

Yeah maybe when I have time, I'm planning on doing BMX photography and film tips for my YouTube channel anyway. I use CS5.5 the computer I use is pretty shit, it can't run CS6 haha.

|

4/13/2013 11:50 AM

brianoob wrote:

Yeah maybe when I have time, I'm planning on doing BMX photography and film tips for my YouTube channel anyway. I use CS5.5 the computer I use is pretty shit, it can't run CS6 haha.

haha okay thats fine im actually more used to 5.5 anyway

|

4/14/2013 8:06 PM

hey, brianoob, do oppo pedal feebles fuck up your chainstay, by any chance? besides if you mess up

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/15/2013 4:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2013 4:21 AM

dream wrote:

hey, brianoob, do oppo pedal feebles fuck up your chainstay, by any chance? besides if you mess up

Nope! I just checked and I actually have no damage on my left side chainstay, my peg side is all bashed up though. They do mess up your axle though, mine's stripped. I'm going to convert my hub to female cause of that.

^Actually maybe that's a reason why it's not damage, maybe the axle protects it.

|

4/19/2013 2:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 2:36 AM

I did the video. Sorry if it's not really much help but I don't really do any crazy Instagram filter stuff when it comes to editing. I'm not really specific in the video either since all photos are different.

?rel=0

If there's anything else you need help on that I can make a video on let me know. The next video I'm planning on doing is how to focus since I had trouble focusing when I was a beginner.
|

4/19/2013 10:37 AM

Good video Brian!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/19/2013 8:06 PM

Really good video! Thanks Brian

|