edit pt1 and 2 wich is better and tips for future edit

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2013 10:46 PM

good bad rate from 1 to 10 *(my first edits)

pt1

pt2

|

8/24/2013 11:56 PM

I rate them both at 4. The riding and music had good energy although shaky camera and poorish quality kinda killed it. Pt2 was sort of more creative keep that up. My biggest tip would be to look for better angles before filming a line/trick and holding that cam steady as possible. Keep having fun bro.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/25/2013 1:19 PM

2-4 on both. Your editing and filming needs a lot of work. Both videos were way to long and filled with repetitive tricks. Kept waiting for something cool to happen but it ended the same way it started. If you only have about 5-10 tricks your edits don't need to be that long.

|

8/29/2013 5:40 AM

BMXism wrote:

I rate them both at 4. The riding and music had good energy although shaky camera and poorish quality kinda killed it. Pt2 was sort of more creative keep that up. My biggest tip would be to look for better angles before filming a line/trick and holding that cam steady as possible. Keep having fun bro.

thanks... i want e new cam, i will follow this advice thanks man :-) ... and if it is not asking to.... much could you sub plz ...

|

8/29/2013 8:07 AM

Futon wrote:

2-4 on both. Your editing and filming needs a lot of work. Both videos were way to long and filled with repetitive tricks. Kept waiting for something cool to happen but it ended the same way it started. If you only have about 5-10 tricks your edits don't need to be that long.

there are actually 15 diffrent tricks in pt1 and 15 in pt2 ( and i am couting 360 air and flat as the same trick plus indian givers, halfcabs, fackies or ect ... are no counted as tricks ... :-P thank you for the advice any ways :-P

|