editor help

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2011 9:44 PM

My camera uses mp4 format for it's videos and windows movie maker won't accept it so I have
to convert it to wmv and it's really annoying and time consuming, so can anyone recommend me
an editing program that accepts mp4 videos and is either inexpensive or free? It still needs to be
pretty decent so I'm willing to spend a little money.

|

11/2/2011 6:49 AM

Buy a mac. Youll love your life

|

11/2/2011 6:50 AM

I use sony vegas, you can use all the trial versions for free or get the lowest level of vegas which is about 50? I'm not comppletly sure, I but it's worth the money, really great editing system, simple with a lot of options.

|

11/2/2011 2:12 PM

Sammon wrote:

I use sony vegas, you can use all the trial versions for free or get the lowest level of vegas which is about 50? I'm not comppletly sure, I but it's worth the money, really great editing system, simple with a lot of options.

vegas doesn't accept mp4 files so I would still have to convert clips.

|

11/2/2011 3:04 PM

alex517 wrote:

use realplayer to convert then transfer into sony vegas...real converts them fast and easy....(www.real.com)

|

"It's the little things that count"

11/2/2011 9:35 PM

Sammon wrote:

alex517 wrote:

Jimmy Zimmerman wrote:

use realplayer to convert then transfer into sony vegas...real converts them fast and easy....(www.real.com)

that's a great program it makes converting my clips a lot easier thanks!

|

11/2/2011 9:37 PM

alex517 wrote:

Jimmy Zimmerman wrote:

alex517 wrote:

that's a great program it makes converting my clips a lot easier thanks!

yup no problem

|

"It's the little things that count"

11/6/2011 1:32 PM

try adobe premiere, or try to install quicktime to your pc and then maybe vegas should accept mp4. When i had vegas it accepted .mp4 and .mov files to me :p and Premiere does the same thing too.

|

11/6/2011 3:18 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Buy a mac. Youll love your life

this

this this this this this

|

11/7/2011 2:26 PM

thanks dude i never thought about posting my question up on here... now i can finally do that 180 video

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

11/7/2011 8:23 PM

Torrent final cut pro, Im pretty sure it will take mp4s and its a great program. And never waste your money on a mac, people who say it makes it easier to do graphic design and video editing are just lazy and cant figure it out on a pc.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

11/10/2011 11:58 AM

tankbob wrote:

Torrent final cut pro, Im pretty sure it will take mp4s and its a great program. And never waste your money on a mac, people who say it makes it easier to do graphic design and video editing are just lazy and cant figure it out on a pc.

Final Cuts for Mac.
I use after effects, Vegas, and premier.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook